Troyler

A/N- So Imma try to write something new, okay? I've only read a few of these types of stories, and I really liked them, so bare with me. :P

--

I shouldn't have gone to work. I really really shouldn't have gone to work. I should have stayed home when I woke up with a raging headache. But I didn't. So here I am, sitting on the public buss, in heat, and all the Alphas are staring at me like I've been covered in chocolate. I'll be lucky if I make out oh here without them touching me. It wasn't until some asshole groped me that I decided I had to call Marcus and have him come get me. 

"Hello lovely." He greeted after the third ring. 

"H-hey, I need you to do some-something for me." I breathed out. I could feel the ache spreading down my body. 

"What's up?" 

"I- I need a ride home." I silently cursed myself for lying to him but I was too embarrassed.

"No problem. Where are you?" 

"Uh, close to um, close to Joes Diner." 

"Okay, see you soon." He hung up and I got off at the next stop, limping my way to the diner. I really shouldn't be out like this, without an Alpha by my side. But I had no choice. So I stood at the corner and waited, feeling no better than a hooker. After a few minutes, Marcus' car finally pulled up and I got in. "So why'd you have to leave work early?" He asked as he began to drive me to my house. 

"I hit the beginning of my cycle about twenty minutes ago." I whispered, my cheeks getting warm. 

"Oh shit man, are you leaking yet? I just washed these seats." He huffed in annoyance.

"No, I wont get to that stage for fifteen more minutes. So, if you hurry-" I was cut off when he pressed on the gas, speeding down the street. We got to my house ten minutes later and I rushed out, my body breaking out in sweats and everything about me ached. If I didn't orgasm soon, my whole body would shut down. I lived on the fourth floor and the elevator was broken. As I made my way up the last flight of stairs, I began stripping off my jacket and shirt. It wasn't until I threw my door open that I remembered I'd let my best friend, Troye, stay over. I looked up and saw that his eyes were purely black, and that's when I remembered that he was my only Alpha friend- but I didn't care. All I cared about was the shiny toy I had in my drawer that would quickly get me to my peak. 

"Holy shit Tyler. You-you've got to be kidding me." I heard him groan before he pushed me up against the wall. "I can smell your desperation." He growled before he forcfully kissed me. I could feel him beginning to get hard and I moaned into the kiss. 

"Troye, I need to- fuck. I need- I need-" 

"I know. Fuck, I can fucking smell it." He growled again, pulling me towards my bedroom. He threw me on my bed and began to strip, cursing when he pulled his briefs off. My eyes widened at the sight of his fully erect cock. He pulled off my trousers, taking my briefs with them. He moved his hand to my mouth but I shook my head.

"N-no. Just do it." I whimpered. He lined himself up with my entrance and slammed in, causing me to scream. He stopped when I could feel his knot beginning to form, but it wasn't enough. "More." I pleaded. He pulled out and slammed back in- hard. He picked up a steady rhythm- slamming in, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming back in. "Oh fuck! I-I'm gonna-" 

"Shit, I'm so close." He grunted, his thrusts getting sloppy. He changed his angle and I screamed in pleasure when he hit a bundle of nerves. 

"A-again, again." He lifted my leg over his shoulder, hitting my prostate deeper than before, and I could feel the knot at the base of his cock. After a few thrusts, I came, shooting my load between us as Troye slammed into me, chasing his own high. A few thrusts had him coming inside of me, pounding ruthlessly into my prostate. We stayed like that, sweating bodies sticky with cum and breathing heavily, his knot buried inside of me.

"Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit." He cursed, his head landing on the crook of my neck. 

"What?" 

"I didn't use a fucking condom." He sighed. "I didn't even think about what I was doing." I could feel my heart drop at the sound of his voice. 

"Did-did you not want this?" I asked shakily, tears brimming my eyes. Troye must've heard the sadness in my voice because he shot his head up and looked at me with wide eyes. 

"No! No, god. That not what I meant! I just- I didn't know if you wanted this too. Tilly, please stop crying. Please." He begged, kissing the tears that had fallen down my cheeks. I tried to pull away from him but his knot kept us together. "No, Tyler. Tyler, I'm so in love with you." He squeaked. "So in love with you." He repeated like it would change the world. I pulled him closer to me, letting everything sink in. I just let my best friend fuck me- the same guy I've been in love with since the first time I saw him. "Please say something." He whimpered.

"I'm gonna have your baby, Troye." I whispered. "I love you so much." 

--

A few weeks later, I helped Troye unpack his last box. We decided to move in together after that night. 

"Troye? Troye babe, come here and drink with me! I just unpacked your last box!" I called out. He walked into the kitchen, a frown on his face. "What is it?" 

"Why are you drinking? You said you wouldn't drink until you found out if you were pregnant, and even then it was only gonna be if you weren't." He whined. 

"Baby, you're gonna be drinking. I'm gonna have orange juice. Alcohol isn't good for the baby." I smiled, placing my hand over my stomach. I looked over at Troye, who was looking at me fondly. 

"You mean you're-"

"Pregnant? Yes."

"And I'm gonna be a-"

"Father? Yes." 

"And we're gonna be a-" 

"Family? Yes." I giggled but was quickly cut short when he bent to the ground on one knee and grabbed my hand. "Troye? What're you doing?" 

"Marry me." 

"What?" 

"Marry me. I love you and you love me, and we're gonna have a baby." 

"Married? You wanna get-"

"Married? Yes." He giggled. I pulled him to his feet and kissed him, holding him close to me. "Is that a-"

"Yes. Yes, yes. I'll marry you." He moved down and placed a single kiss on my stomach.