IX. | NINE

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 downstairs with Vanya, Diego, and Luther

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 downstairs with Vanya, Diego, and Luther. Klaus ran over to her and pulled her into a quick hug before turning to talk to Diego.

"You're drunk." He grimaced.

"Yeah. No, just a little... just a few." Klaus pointed to Allison who held Vanya in a hug. "Oh, that's so sweet." He joined the hug.

"Klaus, is Ben here?" Five asked.

"Oh, uh... no." He shook his head. "No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

"All right, then. Let's get down to business."

Everyone moved back upstairs.

"Hey, Diego." Allison said while making her way up the staircase opposite of the one Diego was on. "Can't say hi to nobody?"

"Hi, Allison." He sighed.

"What was that?"

"Hi, Allison!"

"Thank you."

Once those two joined the rest of the group upstairs, the small talk died down.

"All right. First off, I wanna say I'm sorry." Five began, "I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us."

Klaus turned around, "Oh my god, again?" He gazed around the room. "All of you knew? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the- Oh, my cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019."

"We have until monday. We have six days."

"Is it Vanya?" "Klaus." Allison warned him. "What? It's usually Vanya."

"You're making it out like this is a weekly thing we all go through. This is only the second time we'll have ended the world." Y/n spoke up.

"We end the world? We're did you get that from?" Allison asked.

"Well, I just figured. We ended it last time, so why not this time?"

Vanya sighed, "Do you have any leads, Five?"

"Yeah, we have one." He handed Allison a cream colored folder to look through.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?"

"Yeah." Diego confirmed.

"That's him?" Vanya asked while peering over Allison's shoulders

"Standing on the grassy knoll." Diego pointed out. "Me, Five, and Diego have been trying to talk to him about what this means exactly. So far, we have nothing cause he won't talk to us." Y/n explained.

"Not nothing. He's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe." Five shrugged, "But we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right."