Attack on the Underworld

A/n: Might be shorter. As I am trying to finish this story as fast as Possible. Oh and Removing a Harem member, Gabby.

Previously

Y/n: NOW IT'S MY TURN!!!

He put some destructive energy into the Bomb and threw it on the Center of Atlas. And when the Bomb hits, It's Goodbye Atlas.

He went back down and joined the rest. However, He remembered something and talked to Vorzechs.

Y/n: Where's MoltenWood

Vorzechs: Let's just say. He's resting in Piece

He was confused and let it go. But what Vorzechs meant is that Ironwood was Picked off limb from limb by Vorzechs' Brutality.

And so. Pneuma came in all sad.

Pneuma: L-love?

Y/n: Yes?

Pneuma: I lost Eri. She's in the underworld.

Y/n, Vorzechs, Rose, And Iri smiled sadistically.

The Four: Their going down, Down down DOWN! D.O.W.N Down.

And Now

After Atlas' Destruction, Union's Combined Military Might has been drastically Decreased.

But They are still not done, As Eri is still in the Underworld. Her Prison Cube has been moved to the Gremory Household. The Servants there did what Sirzechs and Rias told them to do, Keep watch of Eri and tend to her daily needs, which was 3 meals.

Eri had numerous nightmares about her Dark Past. She kept waking up, screaming, Crying, or shaking. She thought she was done with it, But the experimentation brought it back.

Her Original Power, Rewind, was dormanted after getting the Gates. However, She kept showing signs of it getting back due to her Horn glowing and unintentionally rewinding the Damage she did to the Cube with her Pickaxe.

Her cuffs were now Wireless, As to give her a way to eat properly, yet still powerless.

In the Overworld. Y/n and his girls were preparing themselves for the Raid. The Underworld is Massive, So finding the Household is easier said than done.

So he brought help with him. He contacted Two friends of his to assist him.

Mustard, The Golem Master

And Killax, The Illager King