Good morning

"I went to sleep like any other night", I thought to myself then "Why do i feel so heavy".

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sleeping faces of my brothers. "What do u think u are doing" I asked.

Clinging to my shirt Jimin lazily opened his eyes "We thought it would be nice to sleep with you." I glared at him.

"U have to be crazy",Jimin just giggled. "Hey remember when mom used to kiss us goodnight and goodmorning," I nodded "Well can I have one."

My mind just went blank "What?" Jimin touched his lips "kiss"."Jimin we're siblings we don't kiss". Jimin frowned "Moms not here to kiss us so its okay for us to kiss each other."

I was too busy questioning his logic that I didn't realise how close together our faces where now."Namjoon can I have one kiss please". He looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed "fine".

Jimin smiled brightly before I could say anything else I felt his soft lips on mine.The kiss was slow and passionate but then I accidentally opened my mouth and Jimin took the opportunity to explore it with his tongue"damn this is so bad but Jimin's tongue feels so good".

I gripped his hair to feel his tongue more, making him moan into the kiss. We soon pulled away to our catch breath. I hadn't notice till now but Jimin looks great with his hair messy.