Tears

(Taehyung's perspective)
When we got to my apartment Jungkook still didn't make eye contact with me and I just heard soft sniffles behind me.

"Jungkook are you okay"I asked worriedly as rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Hey you can tell me whats wrong"I told him as he was still looking down.

"Its.....my ex"He mumbled his voice sounding muffled by his tears.I hugged him as I understood what he was going through.

"I'm sorry Jungkook"I said as I stroked his hair softly hoping that it would give him some from of comfort.

Jungkook continued to cry in arms for a couple of hours until he fell asleep.

"Jungkook"I whispered as I realized that he had fell asleep.I placed him gently on my couch and put a warm blanket on him and kissed his forehead as I allowed him to get some rest.

(Jungkook's perspective)
I wake up with a slight headache. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my house.Thats right I went to Taehyung's,I remembered.

"Hey feeling better" Taehyung asked as he handing me a warm cup of tea.

"A little" I muttered as I took it.

"Do you...wanna talk about it"He asked as he sat next to me.He didn't respond so I decided to speak up.

"Its okay you don't have to its not really my business anyway"I said.I didn't want to make him uncomfortable but he shook his head.

(Taehyung's perspective)

"Its fine...I'll tell you"He said in a small voice.

"I caught my ex kissing his new boyfriend"He muttered.

"I'm sorry" I said feeling bad for him.

"And the worse part...it was my friend" He said.

"He told me that my ex didn't deserve me"He said in a broken but slightly angry voice.It sounding like he was on the verge of tears again.

"So....why....why" He muttered.

"Why would he date him behind my back"He said as tears slowly started to flow down his face again.

"Kookie" I said and he let out a painful laugh.

"Kookie he used..to call me that"He said looking off in the distance.I couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now.

"Am I...not good enough?"Jungkook said catching me off guard.

"Kookie what are you talking about"I said.

"Is that why he chose him over me"He said.I wasn't sure if he was asking or stating it but I didn't like it one bit.

"Jungkook your a good enough"I said making him face me.I didn't want him to think that way about himself.It never ends well.I should know.

"Your a great person anyone will be lucky to have you"I said hoping my words would make him feel some sort of validation.

"How do you know that"He sniffled.

"Because I watch you" I said and he looked up at him.

"I see when you go out of your way to help people weaker than you even if it would mean hurting yourself in the process" I said.

"I see how much u care for the people u love." I said as he listened inventively.

"I also see how you always try to better yourself and thats something I liked about you" I said which seemed to strike a interest in him.

"How do you know that" He questioned

"Remember when we got that english test last week" I laughed and he nodded still sniffling slightly.

"You failed it didn't you"I said making him blush in embarrassment.

"Ummm"He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Well I saw you in the library after school you were studying weren't you"I said and he didn't say anything probably too embarrassed.

"Are you stalking me or something"He said making me laugh.

"I wouldn't call it stalking more like being observant"I grinned and he chuckled.

"Weirdo"He said.

"I also think you have a adorable smile" I told him.

"You always look so tough and scary but as soon as you smile all that melts away"I said as he smiled at me.I was so happy to see that smile.

"Thank you Taehyung"He said and I looked at him.

"For what" I asked.

"For being here for me and making me feel better"He said with smile wiping his last tears away. I didn't want to see him cry anymore.

"Jungkook"I said.

"Hmmm"He hummed in response.

"Do you wanna be friends?"I asked hoping the answer would be yes.

"I thought we were already friends"He said making me roll my eyes.

"Hey I'm kidding"Jungkook said.

"I'd love to be friends with you"He said as I felt him give me a warm hug.