Date

Yesterday was the last day of school so I went I decided to go back home to Yoongi and Jimin.Tomorrow was going to be the first day of Summer break and I planned to make the most of it.

(Namjoon's perspective)

"Guys"I said as I sat down at the table while Jimin was serving dinner.

"I saw Tae again" I continued.

Yoongi rose a eyebrow but Jimin had a smile on his face.

"Really where?"Jimin asked.

"He's in my class and we made back up"I smiled.

"Thats great Joonie"Jimin smiled however Yoongi didn't seem to make any comment on what I said.

"Isn't it great Yoongi"Jimin said as he tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah great Yoongi"said as he ate his food.

Yoongi didn't really care for Taehyung that much but he was glad Namjoon got his friend back.

After dinner I went up to my room and layed down on my bed while i was laying there the time Yoongi had confessed to me had crossed my mind.

The both of us are in love you!

I blushed as I remembered the flashback.

"I really have to figure out if I have feelings for them or not"I muttered as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day.

"Morning Namjoon"I heard two voices say cheerfully as I opened my eyes.

"Oh morning guys"I smiled at Jimin and Yoongi.

"What do you want to today"Jimin asked.

"Lemme guess go to the Library" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Actually I was thinking we should go on a date" I staed.

Yoongi and Jimin blinked at me in shock which made me chuckled.They're cheeks started to turn red as they realized what I had just said.

"Your kidding right"Yoongi questioned.

"Nope"I grinned.

"I'm taking you both on a date"I said as I pecked them on lips and left leaving them dumbfounded in my room.

A few hours later.

"Are you guys ready yet"I said as I knocked on their room doors.

"Yes!"they yelled.

"I don't even know why you guys are"I got cut of as they entered the room.

Jimin's hair was slightly parted showing his forehead. He was wearing a leather as well as sliver earings. The v cut on his shirt was so deep I could see his chest.

The way Yoongi's hair was curled made him look so adorable.He wore sliver as well and a fitted shirt but those pants......Oh My God they hugged his cute ass perfectly.

Damn.

"Namjoon are you okay"Jimin asked making me snap out of my trance.

"Huh Yeah "I replied.

"Your face is red "Yoongi said.

"What No"I said with a guilty expression on my face.

Is it just me or is it hot in here?

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other as they didn't understand why Namjoon was acting so strange.

Namjoon decided to take Jimin and Yoongi to the movies and they decided to watch a horror movie and the one they choose was The Conjuring 2.

"G-Guys I'm scared"Jimin stuttered.

"Obviously, its a scary movie Jimin" Yoongi commented which made me laugh.
Jimin glared at Yoongi but he just gigled.

I was saw focused on the movie I didn't notice a hand creeping on my thigh.I knew who the hand belonged to it was Yoongi.

"What are you doing"I whispered yelled to him.

"Nothing"He smiled innocently.

I knew he was up to something. I felt run his hand up and down my thigh.He started to lightly tug on it.I bit my lip and he giggled. I decided to get back at him.

I placed my hand on his thigh,gently caressing it and even brushing my hand on his crotch every once in a while.

"Namjoon"He whispered.

"Yes kitten"I answered with a smirk as he blushed at the new nickname.

"Please"He whispered and I hummed as I started to rub his crotch which made him let out a soft moan the we heard Jimin let out a scream when the nun appeared which startled us.The both of us looked at him started to chuckle at how he hid his face behind the large bucket of popcorn.

He's so cute,we both thought.

It was the end of the movie but I didn't get to see much of it because Yoongi was distracting me.

"That was great Jimin"said cheerfully walking out of the theater.

"You almost cried"Yoongi reminded.

"No I did not"Jimin snapped.

I fondly watched the two as they bickered with one another with a amused Yoongi and defensive Jimin.

"Wanna go for ice cream now?"I suggested.

"Yeah"They said with a grin.

"Can I have one strawberry,one vanilla and one chocolate"I said to ice cream man.

"Thank you"I said taking the ice cream from him.

I gave the strawberry to Jimin and the vanilla to Yoongi.The three of us decided to take a walk as we ate of ice cream.

"Namjoon you have some ice cream there" Jimin pointed out.

"What where"I said trying to see it.

"Here"Jimin whispered as he kissed me.Yoongi was shocked at the bold action Jimin did.He couldn't believe Jimin was kissing Namjoon in public.

I was surprised when Jimin suddenly kissed me but I kissed him back tasting the sweetness of the strawberry ice cream he was eating.He started to french kiss me then licked my lips before he broke the kiss.

"Hehe sweet"He gigled which made me blush.Yoongi and I didn't know Jimin could be this bold.After we finished our date we made our way back home.

"Did you guys have fun"I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah" Jimin stated and Yoongi hummed as he agreed.

"There is one more thing" I said as I took out the box I was hiding in my pocket and opened it in front of them.Yoongi and Jimin looked at me surprised as they saw it was two sliver bracelets with words written together on them.

"I got this for you guys because I wanted to let you know how much I care for you and I think I might have feelings for you" I said blushing at my own words.Yoongi and Jimin was touched by the gesture. The both of them went up to Namjoon and kissed him on the cheek.

"We love you Namjoon."