Love

"Hyung you really shouldn't be making a joke like that"I said trying to sound as unbothered as possible.

"You could hurt someone"I said, my voice cracking slightly as I got up making my way towards my room.Yoongi got up instantly.

"Jimin wait"He said as he followed me.

"Leave me alone!"I yelled back as I walked faster to get away from him.

"I said wait!"He yelled as held my wrist.

"Let me go"I said, not looking at him.

"Not until you listen to me"He said in a serious tone.

He took me by the wrist and sat me down on the couch then he sat next to me.

"What do you want me to hear"I said in a annoyed voice.

"Why I fall in love for you"He said with a serious voice.He noticed a slight blush on my face which made him crack a smile.

"Remember when we were younger, I would always get bullied and picked on"He said. I stayed silent just listening to him to talk.

"People would always hurt me,beat me and leave me"He continued, I looked at him remembering his hard childhood.

"Well besides Mom and Dad you was always there for me, you showed me that life isn't just black and grey, u teached me love,affection and kindness"He said looking at me.The look in his eyes told me that what he was saying was truth.

"And I guess as time went on I started seeing u more as someone I actually have feelings for then as my brother"He said his face getting slightly red.

I moved closer to him touching his cheek slightly. He touched my hand.

"I'll tell you again,I love you Jimin"He said in a voice that made chills go down my spine. We stared in each other's eyes for a couple of seconds until he leaned.

Is he going to kiss me? I thought.

I closed my eyes,my cheeks burning and my heart beating rapidly.Soon I felt soft lips connect with mine.

This was really happening Yoongi was kissing me!I screamed in my mind.

He explored my mouth with his tongue which made me grip his shoulder tightly.My mind was going completely blank.We kissed for a couple more seconds then we pulled away to catch our breath.

I don't know why I never noticed this before but Yoongi is extremely attractive I thought as I stared at his cat like eyes,his dark hair and his perfect skin.The way his voice sounded when he panted was doing things to me.

My hands were making their way towards his shirt.I wanted it off.Yoongi realized what I was trying to do and he stopped me.

"Thats enough for now"He said.

What,No.I said in my head, looking at him with a confused expression.

"I should give you some time"He said with a smile as he got up from the couch.

"Yoongi"I said looking at him with a worried expression but he just smiled at me.

"I wouldn't want you to do something like this out of pity Jimin"He said as he headed up stairs.I layed down on couch.

"Today was too much"I said to myself as I hugged the couch pillow.I decided to take a nap maybe when I wake up things would be back to normal.