Heartbreak

(Namjoon's perspective)
Today I went on a date with Jimin.We went shopping and went to park now we were eating ice cream on a bench.

"Thank you for today Namjoon"Jimin said.

"I had lots of fun"He giggled.

"Anything for you baby" I said.

"I hope Yoongi doesn't get too jealous" He said.

"If he does I'll just have to make it up to him"I chuckled and Jimin grinned.

"Jimin"I said.

"Hmmm"He said as he took another bite of his ice cream.

"Can I kiss you?"I said and he giggled.

"Of course silly"He said as he grabbed my face and connected our lips.

I started to deepen the kiss as I entered my tongue in his mouth.He lightly sucked on my tongue which made me groan from his teasing before the kiss could escalate we got startled at the sound of someone saying my name.

"Namjoon"A voice said.

No.

No.

No.

My greatest fear came to light as I recognized who the voice was coming from.

"Jungkook"I said as I pushed Jimin away from me and Jimin made eye contact with Jungkook.

"J-Jimin"Jungkook said in a voice that broke my heart.

"Jungkook Oh my God" Jimin said in a panic.

"Jungkook this isn't what it looks like" I said immediately then tears started to stream down Jungkook's face.

"Jungkook wait!"I yelled as he ran off.

(Jungkook's perspective)
I can't believe my crush is with my ex boyfriend and to make matters worse its his damn bother too.I can't believe it Namjoon lied to me and Jimin never even loved me.I cursed under my breath.

It hurts.

It hurts so much.

I cried as I walked back home while I was walking it randomly started to rain.Just great,I chuckled to myself as my heart started to ache more.Things couldn't possibly get worse.

"Jungkook!" Someone called but I ignored them as I continued walking.

"Jungkook"Someone said as I felt a grip on my arm.

"What are you doing out here" The person said as I slowly looked up to look their face.It was the new kid Taehyung from school.

"Tae I-"I tried to get a sentence out but I didn't know what to say.

"Come on you'll catch a cold"He said as he wrapped his jacket around me.It wasn't much but for some reason the gesture was comforting for me.His jacket was warm and soft.

He held my hand as we walked through the rain together under his umbrella. His hand was larger than mine and the warmth of it made me feel safe.I didn't notice that a hint of blush was starting form on my face.

"Where do you live"He asked.

I was about to tell him but I didn't want Jin to see me like this.I didn't want him to worry about me.

"Can I come to your place"I asked and Taehyung looked taken a back by my question but he gave me a answer.

"Okay"He said as we made our way to his place.