chapter seven

"lets go eat Aaron neither of us has ate all day" "i am not hungry" "don't care you are eating" "but..." "you know you will not win this argument" i rolled my eyes and we got up and walked hand and hand into the kitchen my dad was home so we stayed quiet we got food then went up stairs to my room.
"Aaron?" Cc said shyly and looking down at the ground "yes?" " why would you think I won't love you after I saw...that" "because they're ugly" "what is?" "The bruises and...ya" "they are but you wont ever have them again" I didn't say anything I just looked down "lets not talk about this" cc said seeing that I didn't want to talk about it at all ever "thanks" "Aaron I was talking to Andy today and he said he needs to go into town to find a way for us to get home we all love being here and have been putting off leaving cause Ashley and I did not want to leave you and Anna" "ya I think it is best if you all leave soon I'll miss you but I don't want you around my dad." Miss me? Aaron I'm not leaving you or Anna here with him I can't its not right." "We have no other option my dad is not going to let us go." "That's why we don't tell him anything about it we... then we will leave late one night and get the hell out of here."

A\N
So I has been so long since I have even thought about this story so I reread what I have and realized I have no clue where I was going with this so I'm open for suggestions if you want to see something happen in this story then comment please
I also noticed a lot of grammar,spelling and just some simple mistakes I'm going to try better to make sure there is little to none if you see some feel free to point them out just don't be rude please I don't use punctuation very much but I am also going to try and fix that as well.