chapter 6

"Aaron wakey wakey" i slowly opened my eyes and seen Anna sitting on me i pushed her off and rolled over to see Cc sleeping next to me i smiled then remembered what happened the night before holding back tears i kissed Cc's head then walked into the bathroom. Looking back at Anna rubbing her butt as i closed the door smirking. i slowly took off my jeans and tank top i had bruses on my torso and around my neck a tear rolled down my cheek wiping it away i finished getting undressed then got in the shower. Soon there was a knock on the door "What" "are you okay" i smiled at Cc voice coming threw the door "ya" i heared the door open and close "lier" "i am fine" "get out" "no" "get out or i am coming in" i poked my head out of the shower and looked Cc up and down "sounds fun" i winked then pulled my head back in the shower "Aaron i am not joking" "me either come on the water is great" "Aaron" "Christian" Cc was quite for second then the door open and closed again about five minutes the door yet again opened and closed "Cc?" suddenly ice cold water was all over me i screamed then jumped out of the shower Cc was bent over laughing so i rapped myself in a towel then pushed Cc into the shower he gasped then looked at me i ran out of the bathroom but he is faster then me he stepped in front of my door then walked closer to me "Cc i love you don't kill me" i realized what i said and he looked shocked "um i mean i um i don't love you no i do love you but not..." Cc pressed his lips to mine and whispered "i love you too" i smiled and kissed him rapping my arms tightly around his neck "i have to get dressed" i said when our lips parted "hurry i have to talk to you" "okay?" i got dressed taking my time one he cant tell me what to do two i am kind of nervous. when i was dressed i walked out of the bathroom and seen Cc laying on my bed i walked over to him putting one leg on either side of him he opened his eyes and smiled "about time" "shhh" i leaned down and kissed him "we need to talk Missy" "later?" "now" i groaned then sat next to him "baby what happened lasted night?" i looked down at the ground feeling the tears in my eyes i said "nothing" "Aaron Anna is not telling us and you are not saying anything please Aaron" "i love you Cc but i don't trust you" i looked up at Cc he looked hurt "i thought you did" "not with this if i tell you you will not love me anymore" i choked "Aaron i will always love you no matter what you are my dream girl" i looked at Cc tears rolling down my face "not here" i said before taking Cc's hand and pulling him outside to the barn "what is it Aaron?" "promise you will still love me" "yes" i held out my pinky finger and he hucked his with mine i unbuttoned my shirt showing the bruises all over my torso and neck. Cc just stared at my body "say something" i choked out Cc looked at my eyes then bottened up my shirt then walked out of the barn i sobbed alone in the barn for a hour before Cc come back i was still sobbing as much as i was when he left. He sat down next to me then pulled me into his lap he held me tight tighter then he ever has he wiped the tears off of my face then kissed my head "do you still love me?" "of course i do" "why did you leave" "i had to make a phone call" "to who" "that is not important right now Aaron i love you and i promise i am getting you and your sister out of here he will never hurt either of you again as long as i am alive he will never touch you i promise" "thank you" Cc smiled and we continued sitting there in silence when we finally got up it was diner time.