chapter 9

Anna and I got out of the water and I pulled her more "Anna come on please we have to go we have to leave now hurry." "What Aaron what are you doing?" "We have to leave now please we have to go." "Why Aaron stop." Anna pulled her arm away from me and I stopped to look at her that gave the guys a chance to catch up with us they was all getting out of the water but Anna put her arm up telling them to stay there. "Come on Aaron you can tell me calm down and talk to me." "We have to leave now Anna you are always so strong and .... You just broke down.... You.... Just I don't know what to do anymore I want you to be happy all the time and smile a real smile like you did today I am not letting anyone hurt you ever again we have to leave now please Anna" I said in-between sobs "Aaron run away with me." I looked at Anna and wiped me eyes "what?" "We can do this not right now we have to be smart and plan this out we need a place to go and a way to take care of each other we need to save money as much as we can leave on my birthday I'll be 18 so they can't do anything about it you are already 18 so that gives us until next month to get ready." "That sounds perfect Anna" Anna hugged me I fell to my knees her arms still around me. Anna looked at Cc and motioned from him to come to us. He ran to me hugging me I sobbed more hugging him as tight as I could. Why have I been such a cry baby lately I normally never cry. I think I have had enough of this I'm breaking but Anna is right we will go at this the smart way we will make it.
We went back to the bridge and messed around and swam more.
"Aaron let's take a walk." Cc said "okay" yeah." We got up and walked for a while before either if us spoke "Aaron?" "Yes?" "Sweet heart I love you so much and I don't think you know that I know we met only a few weeks ago but from the first time you come down them stair I knew I wanted to be with you no mater what you are so beautiful and funny I can see that you deal with a lot of shit and most likely do a lot it kills me to see someone as beautiful as you so sad you deserve better then this I want to give you the world... I never believed someone could love me or like me more then Andy or Ashley everyone picks someone for looks I'm not cute at all and you can do so much better then me..." "No you're adorable Cc" I interrupted him he smiled and continued to talk. "... Tell me what to do that will help you get away from here you and Anna." "Cc this is something Anna and I have to do on our own we need to learn how to be strong and independent we can do this we are going to save the money and when Anna is 18 we will leave she turns 18 next month we can make it but we have to do it on our own." "I want to help you in any way I can but I do understand why you want to do it just the two of you. Where are you going to go though?" "We have not planed that far yet I know Anna will want to be with Ashely I don't k ow if I trust him with her but I am not going to keep them apart if she loves him them that's great." "Come with me Andy got the bus fixed so we do have to leave soon but we will come back for you on the day you two are ready I want you to move in with me Ashley and I live together Anna can come too please Aaron." "I don't know..." "Please" "I'll talk to Anna. When are you leaving?" "Two weeks from now the bus will be fully fixed." "...okay" "what?" "I'm going to miss you so much and if Anna don't want to go live there then we might never see each other or talk to each other my dad won't let me have a cell phone or anything so we can't talk or tell you when to get us." "I'll figure that out don't worry about it I'm not going to lose you." I gave him a weak smile and hugged him " we should talk about getting you two out of here with the other guys they want to help you out of here too." "Okay we will want to head back?" "Yeah but one more thing." "What is it?" Cc smiled and pulled me into a kiss "don't worry baby everything will be okay." I smiled that is all I needed to hear to pull myself back together.

When we got back to the bridge Jake, Jinxx, and Andy was swimmy Ashley and Anna was sitting on the bridge talking and smiling like crazy. "How old is Ashley?" I asked "he is 19" "oh... Wait" "what?" "How old are you?" Cc laughed and said he is 20 that is not bad I guess we should have know each other's age way easier but oh well we know now.
"Hey everyone to the water now!" Cc yelled to the others. Anna and Ashley splashed into the water hand and hand then cc and I ran it. "Okay everyone secret meeting tonight here we will all leave when their parents go to sleep." Cc said when we was all together. "Okay sounds good." Jake and Ashley said in unison I cringed and they looked at me. "I have never snuck out before." Anna said shyly. "What?" I said in shock I thought she would have at least once in her life. "I like my sleep okay?" She replied aggressively. I giggled at her then said "don't worry come to my room and we will go out the way I do." "What if you are already gone or i fall asleep." "I'll wait for you and if I wait too long I'll come get you and we will go out your window." "How?" "I have done it before when that room was mine it is easy don't worry." "You're such a band kid Aaron." Andy teased "Would you stay in that house for you entire life and never leave once?" I asked him "Do you ever leave the house?" Jake asked "not anymore I am not aloud to anymore I got in big trouble one time for hanging out with the little boy down the street they home schooled me after that and everything they just let me go to school school my last year." "Wow!" Jinxx said "who want to hang out with a little boy anyways?" Cc asked pouting clearly a little jealous I'm not going to tell him the boy and I dated my last year if school then not now anyways he will ask me about my first boyfriend one day then I will tell him. I hope Cc is not the jealous type I do t want him to get upset if I hang out with one of the other guys or something.