chapter three

Around midnight everyone was asleep so I went out to the barn when I got there CC was waiting Sitting on a some hay with no shirt on of course he wants me to check him out "Hey CC" he jumped a little "hi thought you was not going to come" "Why how long have you been out here" "about 15 minutes" "sorry I kept you waiting" "it was worth it" I smiled and sat next to him but he got up and sat in front of me and put his hands on my hips and kissed me sweetly "we need to talk about some stuff" he said pulling away with a smile on his face" "okay you start" "well first please stop cutting" "CC it's really hard expressly with a family like mine they seem all nice but you will see soon enough" "I know it will be hard but I just meat you I don't want to loose you already" "CC..." he cut me off by kissing me again this time coming closer and laying me back on the hay gently he moved some hair out of my face and kissed me again he slightly licking my bottom lip before slipping his tough in my mouth it did not take long before things got intense he slipped his hands up my shirt resting them on my sides I rapped my legs around his waist I flipped so I was on top of him and kissing his neck rubbing my hands all over his chest then he pushed me back gently and I got off his lab "I did not mean stop" he said trying to pull me back to him "we should talk first" "okay" he sat up and kissed my check "go head talk" he said he was really serious "well we don't know each other that well what If this is a mistake " "it's not a mistake to me do you regret us kissing" " NO" "are you sure you dont have to if you don't like me I will understand " "do you think I don't like you" "well most the time girls go for Ashley and Andy " "I don't like Ashley or Andy like that they are cool but" "are you sure I know I am not the cutest guy..." I cut him off by kissing him "I think you are way cuter than Ashley and Andy you are hot CC" he just smiled and blushed a little "so you do like me the way I like you" "Yes" his smile grew and he kissed me pulling me close to him and again laying me on the hay but this time he looked at me and said "if you want to know me better before this goes any farther then okay but let's start that tomorrow I really just want to make out right now" "okay" I pulled him down to me and kissed him then we heard someone come in the barn and say  our names it was Andy and Ashley " go away" CC said pulling away from me just to say them two words then the light from Andy's flash light lite up the area we was in CC grunted putting his head on my neck then getting off me "how did we know you two would sneak off tonight " Andy teased "it don't count as sneaking off it's us time now please go away I would like to kiss Aaron one last time before we have to talk about something serious" "what would that be" Ashley asked "none Ya" "sex" they said in unison that is really getting creepy "NO not sex I really mean talk" "then talk we don't mind we like knowing things" "you can't know this thing it's a secret and I would tell you but it's Aaron's secret " "is it about me cutting again I don't care if they know they all keep touching my wrist and it hurts" " Yes" Andy and Ashley just looked at me then lifted up my sleeves they looked so sad and so did Cc with the flash light you can see all of my scars and that the once I did today was really deep CC kissed me sweetly on my lips then took my arms in his hands and counted the scars I guess he lost count he just looked at me and kissed me again "will you stop for me please," "I told you it is hard" "I know baby just please try if you need anything I will be right by your side I will never leave you alone and I will never let anything hurt you please try" "okay just because you asked me to" he gave a weak smile and kissed me again this time a little longer when he pulled away Andy and Ashley both hugged me and said good night that they think me and CC should talk they promise they would not tell a soul as soon as the barn door closed CC looked at me and said "did you mean it  will you really try to stop" " Yes" he smiled and kissed me "thank you "I did not say anything back I just kissed him again and we layed in the hay and talked all night about pretty much everything after we went in I felt like I knew a lot more about CC and I really can't wait to know more he is a really amazing guy.