chapter 10

A.N/ I am trying to do better with updating and I am most likely going to finish this book in the next couple of days. Everything is planned out and thank you for reading enjoy :)

When we got home we all played it cool not trying to give away that we are up to something. I cooked dinner and we all are then watched a movie one by one we went to sleep so it did not look suspicious to anyone even though my parents went to sleep long ago just in case they wake up I guess. Soon Cc and I was the only peopel in the living room he inched closer to me and looked around before putting his arm around me. He is really sweet we might be moving a little fast but honestly I can't do the first got together sweetie shit it is only temporary and I don't want him to think I am nice or anything I rather be serious no trial run bull shit. I hope he takes us seriously. I take this really seriously I am actually falling in love with him. He is cute, sweet, funny ,caring and so protective.
"That is too cute." He said breaking the silence. "What is?" "I can always tell when you are thinking about me because you bite your lip." "I was not thinking about you." I said crossing my arms. "Lier" I smiled and looked at him before kissing him. He blushed and put leaned his head on mine.
After the movie was over we just sat there for a while talking about everything really I think we know everything about each other now well I know a lot about him I am still keeping some stuff from him but that stuff does not matter right now.
"You should get to your room sweetie." I don't want too" "I don't either but..." "I know I'll go." "See you soon" I kissed him goodnight and went to my room. When I got upstair I seen Anna going into my room she looked ready to go I knocked on the guys door and Jake quickly answered "hey" "hi just checking on you all" "awe how sweet come in here really fast." I walked into the room and seen the other guys getting their shoes on "hey there miss Aaron" "hey Ashley" "you should be getting you shoes on ya know" "I am I just wanted to make sure you all was coming Cc will be up here soon then we will go I seen Anna go into my room so I think she is ready." "Okay when Cc gets here we will go you and Anna head over there now." Andy said standing up. "Okay." I walked out the room and into mine Anna was waiting for me on my bed. "Ready?" I asked "Yes" she replied fast.

I walked to my window and opened it then motioned for Anna to come closer. "Watch how I do this and then you try we only have one chance and don't be loud okay?" "I got this" "good" I sat on the edge of the window and jumped to the tree grabbing the branch I pulled myself up and walked the branch the to truck then motioned for Anna. She did exactly what I did then we claimed down together. When we got to the bottom she tried to run but I pulled her into the bushes just in time for my dad to walk passed us and into the barn. I poked my head out of the bush and made sure no one was coming then pulled Anna with me into the trees. We ran as fast as we could and did not look back Anna looked scared but I have don't this 1000 times she will be fine we won't get caught but if running helps her feel safer then ran we shall.
When we got to the bridge everyone was there Anna smiled when she seen Ashley and he stood up to greet her with a hug. Cc patted the ground next to him for me to sit. As I sat down Cc put his arm around me. "So does anyone have any ideas for this I am at a lost honestly I never helped someone run away before." Jake said looking at everyone. "Well I know we have to wait for Anna to be 18 next month." I said "We are leaving next week but have a tour soon we will drive close to town next month." Andy said "good we can stop and pick you up at the old gas station down the street." Jinxx added "what if something happens I think they will need help what if we have to hide the bus a little better." Cc said "good point Jake and Jinxx will wait for the girl just inside the woods." Andy said "why not Cc and myself?" Ashley asked "because we need this to be fast no stopping for hugs and all that couple shit." "How will we know when you are ready we have no way of talking." I asked " I thought about a way for me and you to talk before all this I didn't want to loose contact with you so leave that up to me okay sweetie." Cc said resting his head on mine. "Okay so we will stop on the way to the tour spot then Jinxx and Jake will go to their places text Cc when they are ready and then Cc will get a hold of Aaron you girls have to be ready don't worry about your stuff just bring one page with important things and a few change of clothes honestly you both need new clothes your dad don't let you wear anything cute no offence...anyways then Jake Jinxx and they girls will run back to the bus and we are on our way." Andy said summing up what we had said everyone shook their heads in agreement and we all went back to the house.

When Anna and I was in my room she said good night and went to hers quietly then there was a knock on my door scaring me a little. I jumped into bed and grabbed a book like I was reading before saying "come in" it was Cc "you scared me I thought you was my dad." I said sitting the book down. "Sorry I just wanted to say good night and give you something." Cc handed me a white box with nothing on it. "What is it?" "Open it and find out" I opened the box and there was a cell phone. "I can't take this Cc that k you though." I closed the box and handed it back but he pushed it away. "You are taking it I need to be able to talk to you when I am gone I love you Aaron and I don't want anything to happen to you I love hearing g about your life and this way we can talk but hide it from your parent and even Anna we don't want them to find out about it or our hole plan could be at risk." " fine but I will pay you back." "No you won't good night love I'll see you in the morning." Cc kissed me forehead then got up to leave but I grabbed his hand. "Can you sleep in here with me tonight it is kind of...um...I just want you to honestly." Cc smiled and layed down with me holding me tight I love this feeling I never want it to go away.