Chapter 1

#AOOLTheWedding

A/N: This is the most awaited wedding na di ko tinuloy sa first book forgive me, let's just continue all the love here. Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spelling. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

People were waiting for Regine to walk down the aisle as the song began to play. Ogie is patiently waiting for her bride, but the music has been playing for three minutes and she has yet to arrive. The bridesmaids and twins are eagerly awaiting her arrival. Ogie glanced at Aga, his best man, as well as Martin and Richard. He nodded his head and grinned.

"Would you want me to check up on them?" Aga inquired of Ogie. Regine running away and unable to walk down the aisle would be heartbreaking, so Aga offered to check on Regine and Lea behind the church doors.

"I'll take care of it," Ogie said. While he was walking straight to those doors, the visitors stared at him. Regine was not prepared for this, he knew, and she was only doing it for the sake of their family.

Regine greeted Ogie as soon as she opened the door, laughing and changing her moods on a regular basis. Regine said, "Sorry but I don't think I'm ready for this Ogie," Regine said, and Ogie didn't ask why or how, he just went outside and walked away.

Lea went to the front, "It's over people, the wedding. You can now go home. It's not happening today. I'm sorry for wasting your time. The wedding is----" 

Lea clicked her fingers for Regine, she's just expecting and daydreaming thank God, "This is happening hoy, I'm not letting you be sabog in your wedding day, now move, here's your flower"

"Kanina ka pa nagmamadali e no? Akala mo naman, moment ko to, tapos kana ikasal, wag mo ako inisin Carmen" I push her away from me, she's been pushing me since this morning, pushing me off the car and to the church doors. It's just I've never seen my kids since yesterday, I miss them and now I'm stuck with my bestfriend who's laughing and talking to me with straight english.

"Oh lipstick mo, nagkakalat pa, hanggang simbahan talaga?" I heard Pops raising her voice on Dawn, I knew there's something naughty Dawn did earlier.

"Pagsabihan niyo 'tong Dawn parang awa niyo na, siya nalang hinihintay, nakita ko nakikipagchukchakan pa kay Richard. Kasal niyo? Kasal niyo?" Pops faced me and fix my hair while ranting and complaining about Dawn being too naughty.

The music started, it went well, the people looked at me well it's not that awkward while I'mwalking down the aisle with my red dress that brings out my flawless skin and my beautiful face. Binubuhat ko lang naman yung bangko o kasi totoo naman talaga yung opinion ko sa sarili ko.

The priest greeted us and our visitors a good morning, it is indeed a good morning, I will forgive Lea for irritating me since this morning, hindi pa nag paawat, habang nag mmake up ako, nangungulit pa siya kung itutuloy niya ang pagbubuntis, hindi pa naman siya buntis pero may mga gumugulo sa isip niya.

I laughed as soon as I saw my boss, Jacques, flirting with my brother, who's currently looks irritated because the twins are asking too much questions about what happened last week, when I asked him to babysit them but he dropped them off an hour ago and without knowing it, our dirty noise that is obviously loud, well it confused their innocent minds.

The ceremony is going fine, the priest bless our rings and the two of us are looking at each other every single minute, to ease the nervousness we're feeling. And now it's time for the vows, this one should go fine as I practiced this one before I even made it at the church, I just wrote this one this morning and I don't know if I can express my feelings well or maybe just go sob but no, it's my wedding, this should be perfect.

"Face each other and make your promises with all your heart. Now, groom, begin "The priest smiled, sighed, and even composed himself to keep from crying out of joy.

"You are my love, my joy and my home. You are the angel sent by God to calm the storm in me. At ako naman itong hindi pinansin yung mga bagay na yon, I didn't believe in love till I met you, I never search or get interested with love since you came, you changed me, you changed everything in me. The first time I saw you, hindi ko aakalain na mamahalin kita, your looks get my attention but hon, there's something in you that make me fall in love deeper, at tingin ko, yun yung pagiging maalagain mo at how you choose to control yourself in times, you did everything to me but the only thing I never want to change is the way you love me, mababaliw ako pag hindi mo na ako mahal. Regine, malapit nang magalit ang panatang makabayan dahil ikaw ang iniibig ko" I laughed at that thought, so he pause for a while to laugh with me, "No but really, the only thing that matters to me is your love and our love making. Parang ayoko na tuloy mag promise kasi baka hindi ko matupad gayunpaman nandito ako na mangangakong mamahalin kita hanggang maging pumuti ang uwak. I promise to write stories and make movies with you if you want to, pwede rin naman another twin, I got the life I wanted because I loved you and I assure you that I will love you more starting today, to be with you every morning until night time, is truly a gift from above, isama mo pa yung dalawang anak natin. You're still the best downfall, Regine. I know we've been through a lot but here we are making promises in front of God, to guide us on our way to forever. I will always thank that elevator because it goes a long way. You're never going to sleep alone again because I'm here, hindi ka na mag iisa pagkat ako ay laging mong makakasama, ngayon at kailanman, at sa hirap at ginhawa. Thank you for loving me. I love you, Regine."

The ended his vows with my favorite words of him, it feels like I've forgotten my vows since I really drawn myself onto his sweet words. But I have to let it go and say them.

"First of all direk, tinalo ako ng pa english mo. At hindi ito kasama sa vows ko so I should go on with my vows na. I know that when I kiss you in that church, that's how my feelings for you started, alam kong hindi lang yon matatapos doon at hindi nga natapos doon, kasi hanggang ngayon mahal pa rin kita at mamahalin kita habangbuhay. Sa ngayon, ang gusto ko lang gawin ay mahalin ka kasama nung dalawang anak natin na ubod ng kulit na minsan gusto ko silang itape or iglue sa sofa para hindi na sila magtatakbo sa loob ng bahay habang may hawak hawak na pool noddle, pero kahit ganon, alam ko na dahil sa pagmamahalan natin, may dalawa tayong anak, at dahil babae lang ako marupok, patuloy kitang mamahalin hanggang magalit na rin ang panatang makabayan sa akin, baba. Nung una sabi ko sa sarili ko ayaw ko nang mag mahal dahil masasaktan lang ako ulit, kaso paano ko masasabing nagmahal ako kung hindi ako masasaktan. Tuwing tinitignan kita, nakikita ko lahat, you are the only person who have given me the best things I can have in my life, I can even picture my future with you, that's how much I love you, I love all of you, kahit yang pagiging bwiset mo minsan, mahal ko. My certain, my endgame, and my home, I want you here with me everyday of my life. You have shown me the different perspective of love, and now the definition of love of me, is you. I love you direk" we both chuckle and smile as I ended my vows, the happiness I'm feeling right now is indescribable, it feels like it will not end, feels like almost heaven.

"I'm blessing your wedding, from this day forward. You are now husband and wife" the priest said, the whole crowd claps  and my extra kids act shouts and even scream.

"You may now kiss the bride, congratulations to both you"

That kiss, it feels like a different kind of kiss, a kiss that no one wants to forget, specially when it's from the person you love the most.