Chapter 7

#AOOLEachDayWithYou

A/N: This is purely fiction. Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spellings. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

Ogie

She doesn't even answer my calls and messages. Where on Earth did my woman go? I'm not going to insist on things she doesn't want. I know it's all my fault. I started all this. I'm the only reason why she's missing right now. I won't blame her for not picking up the kids at school because I know it's my fault.

"Reg, answer my call please" I utter while looking at my phone and waiting for her to answer.

Hindi ko mapapatawad yung sarili ko kung may mangyari masama kay Regine, wala namang matinong tulog yon tapos nag drive pa and ang worst baka uminom pa yon. Hay nako Regine Velasquez nasan ka nanaman nag suot, oo na nga, mali ko na nga.

Oh, I saw her car now. I put my phone inside my pocket so that I could embrace her once she got out of the car. But it did not stop, and passed our house, but then the car stopped after a few blocks.

"Are you drunk? Honey, talk to me. You make me nervous. I'm so sorry. I won't fight again with you about the film. Just be okay ha." I was talking to her so that she wouldn't shut her eyes off until we were inside our house. I carried her, "are you okay?" 

She nodded and closed her eyes, she was inebriated, but she didn't smell like it; she smelled like vanilla, her hair smelled like lavander, and her lip moisturizer smelled like strawberry. What did I do to deserve a woman like this?

I ran outside to get her car and park it inside our garage after I laid her down in our bed, thank God nothing happened to my love.

"Direk?" I thought Regine had called me, but it was a small voice and it was Nat.

"Is mommy okay?" She asked me, but I was worried about why she called me direk.

"Bear, it's daddy not direk. And yes, mommy is okey, you go back to sleep na" I told her, and she went back to their room. She really is a girl out of a woman, Natalie makes me remember the time I told Regine I wanted a twin, kasi gusto ko makita yung kami, and it happened.

"Direk" Ito, sigurado na ako, si Regine na ito.

"Mahal?" I went inside our room and found her looking straight at her wedding ring.

"Come here"

So I sat down beside her and looked at her eyes waiting for her to say something. "What is it?"

"I'm still in a dream state until now. Remember when we first met at the elevator, and the second time is at Pop's place. And we had this little chaos, I wanted to say sorry for all of it, hindi ko naman alam na mamahalin kita. And then nung nasa rehearsal tayo ng concert ni Lea, nung nag play ka ng piano, I know there na we're destined, the moment you joked about rawr not roar ah, kasi remember that night you called me and asked if I'm okey tapos sinungitan lang kita kasi hindi kita boyfriend but now you're my husband. I just recall the time we weren't in love. I'm just thankful I met you and now I don't have to live avoiding love, the love you showed me and was worth waiting." I noticed a tear falling from her eyes, and every time I looked at her, I asked myself how I was going to be enough for a woman that is beyond perfection.

"You're enough, baba. The one that I love" she uttered before kissing my cheeks, and diving into dreamland.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed the words while looking at her.

Minabuti ko nang hubarin yung damit niya at yung sapatos. She's now naked, I just go downstairs to get a warm water and a towel to clean her face. She is the definition of perfection; the only light that reaches her skin is from the moon, which gives her a feeling of goodness tonight under the white blanket.