Chapter 5

#AOOLStarryNight

A/N: This is purely fiction. Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spellings. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

Regine

I received a text message from Ogie. He told me not to enter the place and that he would go out so we could talk. I waited for him. I could see the three of them. He was already on his way out of the place.

"Direk, I'm too tired a while ago, I'm so..." Well he stopped me from talking.

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry honey. I don't want to pressure you since you have a lot of adjustments to do, about our marriage and the kids, and of course you have to work, so it's my fault and I'm sorry, okey na ah, you don't have to bring it up. Now, let's go inside since we've ordered food, we know you're hungry. And I can't be mad at you, mahalin lang ang gusto kong gawin sayo" so he asked for my hands, to hold. He's the sweetest.

"I would like to do the same with with you, as I promised you, I'm loving you for so long, I can't imagine myself not doing it" I was about to cry when he laughed. "Ano ba? nag eemote ako diba?"

"Parang kinakasal kasi ulit tayo, idadagdag mo ba yan sa vows mo? Kasi ako sigurado ako na hindi na kita iiwan, kagaya ng sinabi ko. Kinikilig lang ako, I feel like in heaven whenever you utter things that gives butterflies in my stomach. Sa tuwing kinakausap mo ako, nararamdaman kong nasa harap lang tayo ng altar."

"Honestly, I don't want that moment to end, kaso paano tayo mag sesex?"

"Honey, mamayang gabi na yan. Kasama natin yung mga bata oh"

"Sorry, hindi ko na mapigilan" I told him before sitting down beside Nate. I hugged him tight and told him how much I love my kids. They're getting big fast, and I don't want them to be.

It's unusual for me to think about the things that might actually break our family apart, but I'm sure that they won't. I'm convinced that Direk won't do anything to make me jealous, and I'm comfortable knowing that he won't cheat on me. He knows how to make us laugh, and I know he'll be there for me and our kids at all times.

After eating all the food they've ordered, we go straight to the car and I can't wait to rest. It's been an exhausting day. Tomorrow will be a challenging day since I now work with Pascual. It's not a long drive or did I just sleep? I don't know. All I know is that we're home.

"Ako na magaasikaso sa mga bata, matulog ka na" Ogie told me the moment I removed my shoes to prepare things for our kids.

"I'll just go take a shower, but I'll wait for you", I said while looking at Nate and Nat, who were as dirty as I can describe. The spaghetti sauce was everywhere. Thank God. I asked for your help.

I went for a hot shower to freshen up. My legs hurt from walking all morning trying to entertain people at the event earlier. My neck, my necklace, well, I forgot that Robin gave it to me. It's so last decade. I removed it before washing my body and then all I could think was that I could sleep after this. I put on my night dress and went straight to bed. I didn't even bother to comb my hair or wipe my face. I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Hi mahal" I saw my husband and he's wet.

"You're wet, baba" I informed him in case he didn't know.

"I am already, you can see it through?"

"Basang basa ka kamo, nag tampisaw ba kayo nung mga bata ha? Magpalit ka nga" nagagalit na sabi ko sakanya kaya dumeretso na siya ng banyo.