Chapter 9

#AOOLSuprises

A/N: This is purely fiction. Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spellings. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

Ogie

Ang pinagtataka ko lang naman ay bakit parang palaging may tinatago yung asawa ko sa akin. I'm not accusing her of anything, I'm confident that if someone is approaching her, she'll let me know so that I can be alerted or keep a watch on that man. I realize she's busy, but the way she dropped the call before, I'm not so sure, parang may naghihintay sa kanya para matapos na yung pag uusap namin. I know that I can't be mad at her. I just wanted to make her understand what I was saying, but she just said that my work is easier than hers. Okay, I'll understand her. I can understand that she's tired, that she needs space at work, and that she's mine once we're home. Why can't I get myself to be mad at her? Marami naman akong pagkukulang kay Regine, siguro dapat ko lang rin aralin kung paano niya pinagsabay yung pagiging writer at mother sa mga anak namin nung wala ako, I'm cool with that, however, I wanted her to make a move as well, so that I could understand and know how she is doing those things before we get married, we've only been married for a few months, and I know she wants it to last for years. Me too.

"Hoy direk! Ang lalim naman ng iniisip mo. Ninakaw mo kami sa mga asawa namin tapos wala ka naman palang sasabihin" Aga slightly patted my back to distract me from thinking about Regine.

"Mag kaaway ba kayo ni Reg? Hindi daw kasi sinasagot yung tawag ni Dawn" Richard asked me, Of course, we're in the middle of a fight, kaya nga ako tahimik.

"We argued earlier when I called her. I called her for hours and she didn't have the time to answer me, and when she did answer me, syempre nagalit ako ang tagal kasi sumagot, sinabi niyang busy siya at mas madali daw yung trabaho ko kaysa sa trabaho niya."

The three of my friends laugh, "Oh bakit kayo tumatawa?"

"She said it?" Martin chuckled.

"Oo nga, kaya nga kami nag away. Tsaka parang palaging hinahabol ng kabayo yang si Regine, binabaan ba naman ako. Hindi naman ako nagagalit, alam niyo namang nanghihina ako pag dating sa asawa ko" True, she is both my weakness and my strength; I suppose that's how love works.

"Oh siya bilhan mo nalang ng gift yang asawa mo, marupok naman yan" Aga said.

Ano bang gift ibibigay ko kay Regine? Third baby? HAHAHAHAH We're too busy this time to make and raise a child, but I've always wanted to have another child with her, so I guess I'll just stop directing once this baby is born. What am I thinking? She isn't even expecting a child. I wanted to buy some baby items, so we went to a store.

I went inside of it and found out it was all bunnies, rainbows, and ponytails. I never knew shopping for babies could be fun. I wish I had never left her before, but I promise I will be with her this time para may mautusan siya bumili ng suha at mangga, may mag masahe ng paa niya at mag alaga kapag nahihirapan na siya mag dala. 

Oh, a piano, Nat. She told me she wants to have a little piano since it's the only thing she doesn't have. Yung bahay namin punong puno na ng laruang pambata, the backyard has slides, a trampoline, and a small house for them to play in. There is also a tent we built months ago, twin domination. And at the other stall, I saw a watercolor that Nate wanted. The funny thing is, Natalie is the one studying painting at their school and Nate is studying to play the piano, but they like the opposite of what the other studies. Maybe they wanted to learn by themselves and teach each other soon, which is a very good thing. They know how they'll grow with each other. nice parenting mahal, kaya mamaya luluhuran kita.