Chapter 3

#AOOLCloudNine

A/N: Kung nag complain si suha kay direk sa last chapter, kayo wag na kayo mag complain since they choose not to tell what happened that night hahahaha. This is purely fiction. Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong spellings. Thank you, enjoy reading!

-

Ogie

The rays of sun hits her naked body beside me, I carefully play with her hair while reminiscing all the things we did before we made it this far. I move my body closer to her, to hug her. She is the answer to my prayers, the woman I prayed for, for years. I never really want to love but then she showed me how, I used to play and constantly hurt other girls feelings but she isn't like those girl, iba siya, she never gave up on me, she knew that I'm capable of love, and I discovered that the love I'm saving or ignoring, is the love that is for her, sakanya lang.

I hug her tighter and it wakes her up, I thought she's going to get mad at me, she slowly open her eyes and she just changed her position and face me, to hug me back. I kissed her forehead and she slowly went back to sleep. She's resting on my chest, so I continue to reminisce things as I brush her hair using my fingers.

"Shit!" she shouted, and immediately grabbed her phone inside her bag. "Ah!" she shouted again, as she see her legs still shaking.

I chuckled while seeing her legs shaking under the fabric above our body. "Kailangan mo ba ng tulong honey? kanina lang ang peaceful mo matulog, nanginginig ka pa rin pala"

"And this is all your fault, diba sabi ko sayo gisingin mo ako ng 9am, I have things to do, bukas na kaya yung event for writers" galit na galit na sambit nito habang napindot sa phone niya. "but then sex with you is always good, so hindi na kita sisigawan"

"Good lang?" I asked.

"Great, okey ka na? masaya ka na?"

"Masaya naman talaga ako, nung isang gabi pa tayo walang damit, sino ba namang hindi sasaya sa ganon? kahit room service na napasok dito, nakahubad ka pa rin."

"Bakit pa ako mag dadamit? Mahihirapan ka lang mag tanggal" He wakes up something in me.

I was about to kiss her when she stopped me.

"Sandali, tumatawag si Jacques"

She answered it "Ano bakla?"

"Tonight ka ba uuwi? bakla ka, dumeretso ka sa office kung gusto mo, pag ayaw mo, agahan mo nalang bukas, mag sex muna kayo dyan ni direk, mga haliparot kayo" and then he dropped the call.

"Eksena tong si bakla, pagising gising pa ako ng maaga."

"Oo, may nagising ka na rin sa akin" I jokingly said.

"Patulugin mo, matutulog ulit ako eh, baka mag wala yan. Sabihin mo masakit pa nilulugaran niya"

"Sige, matulog ka muna"

"Sige"

We waited for seconds before kissing each other, I'm already on top of her, trying to get myself ready, "Lasang suha ka" she complained.

"Wag ka na mag taka, alam mo naman kung bakit"

"Kaya nga nanginginig pa rin ako, thank God, sex with you is freaking great"

I let her rest, kaya naman minabuti ko nang ayusin ang mga gamit namin dahil uuwi na kami this afternoon, baka ako nanaman ang masisi kahit siya naman ang ubod ng bagal kumilos. Ayoko na rin naman mag reklamo dahil pinagod ko rin naman siya. At alam kong marami na siyang gagawin pag balik namin ng Manila. Same with me, I'll be meeting the producers ng upcoming movie ko, I really wanted Regine's story, na ang gawin ko on big screen since deserve naman niya lahat ng recognition. But hindi pa ata niya kaya gumawa ng story, what will I choose, yung bago niyang book, yung "The One That I Love", pwede but it's too... pwede nga, but I need her approval, alam ko naman na importante yung story sa kanya, sa akin rin naman pero siya pa rin ang writer.