Dhadkanein sunn

Next day was a chaos for both the families....shuklas was busy to collect list for things they want to gift bride and groom....
And mahi's family was busy because roka will be held on their backyard and then some important family members are going to come for roka.....
And on the same day wedding date will be decided....so everything was passing with a blurrr.....

Shehnaaz condition was no less....she was doing all the arrangements of roka from both the side which was not so tough but some people are making it tough.....

" Nahi ma'am maine apse bola na ki curtains ka colour rose gold hi hona chahie" Shehnaaz said to the girl who was managing the event....

" I understand ma'am but rose gold colour ane me time lagega" the girl tried to explain her.....

" listen apke pass kal subh tak ka time hai na....sitting arrangements ap pehle karlo aur food ka dekh lo.....flowers me decorations karlo jab curtains ajaenge toh frames me add karlena " Shehnaaz gave perfect instructions to the girl and for a second she stare at her in shock that how she know about all this so much.....

" okay ma'am we'll do this way " girl nodded in agreement......

" aabe Ooe tuu agar inke kam janti hai toh khud kuu nai kia jab di ne kaha toh " Shehnaaz turned looking at shefu coming towards her....

" yarr shefu tu janti hai na idhar kitna kuch hai aur phir jai ki bhi help karni hai aur police station ki bhi visit karni par rahi hai...mai yeh sab ek sath sambhal ke kharab nai karna chahti " shefu nodded at her explanation....

"Aur pata nai yeh shehbaaz khotteya kaha reh gaya" Shehnaaz said dialing to someone.....

" Oye motto"

"Shehbaazzzzz" she turn hearing the voice and smile wholeheartedly.......she ran to the person and hugged him tightly.....

" Hayeee khotteya" she laughed when he pull her on air.....

" kinni moti hogai hai tu Hayy meri kamar" Shehbazz joked earning a playfull slap on his face......

" Pehle nai asakta kitna late aya hai kutte " shefu said coming from behind.....and hugged him....

" are devio surgery thi ek important " they smiled at him.....
And the trio entered inside.....

"Mera putt agaya tuu hayy kamzor hogaya hai " Mahi hugged her baby brother and kissed his forehead.....

"Yeh tujhe iska Tyre nai dikhta....yeh tujhe kis angle se kamzor laga " dado said coming from her room to them and said pointing towards his belly......

" Dadooo aj aya hu ajse hi bezti chalu na karo " he whined and hugged dado tightly.....

" Hayy mere doctor....shona puttar" she patted his back lovingly.....

" kive ho tussi " he aske holding her palm in him.....

"Mai te changi tuu dass menu itna kya busy hai tu doctor " she said slapping him.....

" Ate Hi teen chittar khachuka....ap to na maro yarr" he whined like a kid.......
Everyone laughed at his antics...