Duba hua mann

The golden simmering light fell directly on her fragile, white smooth figure which is coming from the huge window of her room where she shed silent tears holding two frames in her hand, cladded in rose pink lehenga she felt pity on herself. Today when she saw dado and mami praising mahi, shefu's father praising shefu, that feeling, that loneliness again clouded her.
She is not at all jealous  of them, she can never be but the feeling of having your own family and getting praised by your own parents only she can understand.
Today her di is getting married,she had decided a long journey of love with jay and Shehnaaz had seen her fighting with him for them, today she is the happiest person but still she felt the need of someone who will be only for her to complement, to criticize because everyone just say that she perfect but she want someone who will say, do it this way, who will love her if she is not perfect.
She caressed the second frame and fresh warm tears rolled down her eyes. This man in the picture is the only hope she have, that someday he will come back to her and embrace her and say that he still love her, that they are still same as before.

"Come back to me na, i miss you, what have i done that you left me?" Sobb after sobb left her mouth, she lost all her control today when she heard his name from sidharth's mouth.
She suddenly felt his presence behind, she slightly hide the second frame and turn and saw the most beautiful sight, the best man in the world standing with a best smile on his face.
Sidharth was standing on her door looking at her tearful eyes, his stomach churned and felt sharp pain inside looking at her painful face which always had happiness but today the pain was visible, clearly.
He wanted to know the reason behind the pain but he knew it is sensitive topic for her, he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable.

[Shehnaaz's dress]

[Sidharth's dress]

"Maa ne kaha tha ki kamre me ek khubsurat phool hai leana, yeh phool toh bohot khubsurat hai" he said having a flirting smile on his face and walked towards her slowly. She looked away blushing.

"Unhone uss phool ki bat boli hogi" she said pointing towards the bouquet of flowers on the table kept for guest while he closed his eyes in embarrassment but instantly smiled looking at her laughing covering her mouth.
He move closer to her lost in her laughter and cage her between him and the window, she can smell the mint and sandalwood from him and closed her eyes as the fragrance filled her nerves.