Judgae do dill

Next day was a total chaos, both the family was busy running here & there for wedding preparations....Although they didn't had to do much because all the preparation was done by Shehnaaz but they were arranging everything as they would leave for goa tomorrow, because day after tomorrow is sangeet function......so everyone is excited as well as quite tensed with the less time.....

Sidharth had been in same situation, for attending his buddy's wedding he need to clear all his advertisements shoots and some interviews....so he was busy all day long....

While there in Hyderabad,.....
       Shehnaaz was tensed because they had visited police station in morning and the officer conveyed all the procedure for NOC but that may take time....but that is the only thing she don't have.....Time.
Officer told her about the boy that they can adopt.....

"Miss gill...app uss bache ko protect karsakti hai, par hume investigation me pata chala hai ki woh orphanage illegal kam ke lie use horaha hai.....bacho ke bahane" these words of the offer kept on ringing in her mind
"Humlog jald se jald uss orphanage ko zapt karlenge but unn sare bacho ka kya " that's the main information made her broke down completely....that loneliness, that empty hands.....she can relate......she know how it feels when you had a happy family but suddenly a storm comes and take away all the happiness from your life.....she know how it feels when people gave you sympathy look and love you because you are different.....you lack in things which they have and that sympathy pierce you heart...
This was the only reason she always helped those you were alone....she gave them family, the same way god has gave her family....but today she is feeling as if something slipping from her hand.....she can't let that children suffer for someone's evill....they deserve all happiness of the world....That is why she said those words to the officer......

"Sir mai un sare bacho ke adoption ki responsibilities lungi....woh mere orphanage me rahenge, app inspection karsakte hai the place is full secure for them" she remembers what the officer said "miss gill I understand your emotions but yeh itna asan nahi hai hume government permission chahie hogi...but mai itna zarur karunga higher authority se bat karke permission nikalwane ki koshis zarur karunga".....
She just kept praying from god that somehow she get the permission that she can adopt them.....

"Shehnaaz !" She heard abhi calling her.....

" Cahlein madam lunch karte hai....mood off khane pe nahi hote, tum hi kehti ho na" as soon as she open the gate Abhi chirped smiling at her trying to make her happy....and she smiled genuinely at him....and he just stop and froze as he saw her smiling....he came back to senses when she wave her hand in front of him.....

"Chalein" he nodded at her awkwardly and they moved to have lunch.....

In police station,.....
    A black Mercedes screeched in front of police station and a tall fit with athletic body and bit long messy hair man came out wearing a hoodie covering the face with mask and glares....he straight away entered the incharge's cabin.....

"Welcome sir " oficer greeted him as soon as he entered....

"Thank you officer " the man said the voice was dominating enough to stiff the officer......

"Sir is police station me mere family me sab apke bohot bade fan hai " the officer said dreamy while the man just nodded.....

"Listen mere pass time nahi....yeh lijie bat karein" the man hand him his phone.....

"Minister sahab!" Officer got frightened hearing the caller......

"Ji....ji sir okk.....hanji sir fikr na kare bas abhi hojaega" he cut the call and returned him the phone.....