His existence... her solace

Hellllloooo lovely people....

I am back...
Thankuuu for showing so much love to this book you guys are so special to me....
That's why early update....yupppiiiee..

Lets get started....

_______________________________________

Next day, Dadajani got a call from abhimanyu regarding the information of accident.

"Tell me, Abhimanyu... what went wrong" abhimanyu was sitting across the the shukla's... even shubh was present there and others went to meet Shehnaaz.

"Uncle...you already know... me and Shehnaaz have been working for orphanage together and i was with Shehnaaz when we rescued the children from Hyderabad but the owner.... they are criminals... they were behind Shehnaaz and they are only one to plan the accident " Abhimanyu explained everything, how it happened, the truck, the driver, everything... sidharth fisted his hands in extreme anger.

"And this is... what you call your responsibility.... officer " He roared and everyone flinched at that intensity.

"You are informing us now?" he aksed in disbelief.

"After everything happened.... were not you supposed to inform us before " till now he lowered his pitch on baba's nudge.

"Am sorry mr. sidharth... i informed Shehnaaz but she casually shrugged it and asked me not to make any issues out of it...." he tried to reason himself as sidharth's interruption made him uncomfortable.

"And you followed her.... i think that's what you have learned in your job... isn't? " Sidharth gritted his teeth while controlling the storm erupting within him... how can be someone act so stupid.

"Asad uncle... i thought i would handle it from behind... but before that Mr. james was already there"

Abhimanyu knew he did wrong but something in him pushed him to defend himself.

"We were there to inform Ma'am... the very same thing! " James spoke after all of that.

"Okay... stop, what's done is done now... tell me what's next" Dadajani put a full stop to there fighting, glaring session.

"And Abhimanyu.... you will handle this case with  mr. James Edwards team...because they have also worked on the same case over Shehnaaz " He added while abhi gave a slight nod.

They discuss all the procedure for sometimes and Abhimanyu went out of the mansion.

"Mr. abhimanyu..." Sidharth called out for him... Sidharth's cold, heavy voice intimidated him which he himself didn't like.

He turned towards sidharth in parking area.
"Yess... Mr. sidharth " He gave a cold look matching his sterness

"Is she still in danger? " He asked and abhi could see the change in tone the softness shocked him a bit.

"Unfortunately... yess" Sidharth sighed deeply in disappointment, he didn't knew how to give her better and stressfree living... all this are not getting over.

"Please take care of it... and inform me anything and everything from now" his stern voice was not settling with Abhimanyu.

"I'll inform Asad uncle " Abhimanyu said and stressed that feeling of " you dont interrupt "   that triggered the wrong button of him.

"But from when do you know Shehnaaz? " Abhi asked pointing towards shubh who just joined them.

"She is my little sister... i was the person who granted the migrations approval in Hyderabad " Shubh replied making him shocked to the core.