love you shukla and thankuuu ❤🥰

Hello my precious people...
How are you all doing guys... I know what you all must be going through because I am facing the same situations rn... I know these days were like a storm for us but guys every storm stops somewhere and new beginning happens and we have to live for that new beginning and with the wound it has given us... the loss was damn personal... but there's is this feeling of satisfaction that he just left his one body and got the new one to perform new role in this world.

SIDHARTH SHUKLA  🥰he is just not a star for me, he is a family an idol man who gave me thousands of reasons to be inspired by him... I remember when bigg boss started my mother and bhai use to watch it but I never liked bigg boss until one day my net quota got finished early and I couldn't watch my web series so i came out to the hall and lay down there watching t.v when I was amused by seeing THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA groaning playfully because a tiny vixen a chota packet hit him in wrong place and I remember watching that pahad sa admi running behind that bubbly chubby girl who ran while shouting "hayeee Amma mai tujhe bohot pyar karti hu" and their I lost my all sanity because my heart was glued to the two pure souls and started watching bigg boss.
And that was my journey of being an proud SIDNAAZIAN❤.

It pain... it does alot... it felt like I am drowning and the heavy water crawling above my body and I am helpless... it made me feel like something had left from within... I cried the whole four days... whenever I use see my mother my tears broke inside me... whenever I use to see my father smiling apologetically at me I cried... I never knew I love them so much... they has became a part of me...
Untill I joined the satsang of brahma Kumari's... it was so helpful guys trust me if you still find it difficult to come out of the trauma though it's still tough but atleast try and watch there session on YouTube... Trust me you'll gonna get a whole new vision for the word "death"... because I got, sidharth is there he is watching us... he will be catching things I am writing about him even and that mere thought made me smile...
Guys remember this event in our life had given us an responsibility to love Sidnaaz more and more...

And the most important thing is SHEHNAAZ🥰... guys I have a request don't say or think that their love story left incomplete... this unfair to say...why are we saying that its incomplete just because they were not married like seriously... we are talking about Sidharth, he always said that marriage is not necessary for him... and why does we mark marriage as a end or stamp to a certified lover... wouldn't people will be loving each other after marriage?
They have lived together made so many memories, fought with each other for each other... loved each other eternally... their story is still going on, shehnaaz will never  able to remove sidharth from her heart, he will be their with her as a memory of them... as a mild shadow smiling at her... whenever she'll cry she will feel him saying "kya hua meri jaan?".... whenever she'll feel herself low she find him calling her "abe moti"... he will be their forever.

Now about writing so, guys to be honest I was the one who commented on many writers note that they should not stop writing about Sidnaaz... because I want him to be there with us by these stories but I also think that every plot will have some unpleasant scenes where there can be fights, accidents, separation, negativity and as I said after watching the prayers session of him I got to He'll be catching everything from there so I don't want him to receive anything like that.
So I honestly don't know what to do, I am confused right now may can think about it after sometime...
But I have some ideas untill then... I will definitely complete Muqadar but now that will take time... and should I change there name like keeping it a bit similar like you can totally imagine them...after that if I write something new then I would use the same changed name... I won't post any pictures of the new one because by this you can imagine sidnaaz if you want anything.
And after reading Muqadar and Haseen itefaq you can easily imagine sidnaaz because I will use the other characters in the future stories.

So guys think about it because understand... it is difficult for me to use his name because that will be inappropriate.

And one more thing guys... please do support our writers because many will quit writing if they will be asked to write sidnaaz fanfiction because that Is difficult for them and i can understand why ... some of them have their dreams attached to it... after this it's your Choice whether you want to read or not.

So guys take care of yourself please look out for a distraction and try to be happy as much I know its difficult but try to be with your family seeing their love I am sure that will help... and if you want I am available anytime for conversation... be free to talk.
Prayers for sidnaaz ❤❤❤

Love sidnaaz ❤❤❤

And support the family ❤❤❤

Thankuuuuu

~~~A fan of two pure souls
             Avantika