Tera saya meri roshni

Heyaaa lovelieess....

I hope everything is fine....

Lets start....

________________________________________

People who smile wholeheartedly looks happier to the world, world thinks their life is full of lights lying consciously within them... But harsh reality lies within heart, there is so true line "Every shiny surface is not diamonds " this phrase suits perfectly to Shehnaaz and shubh.

Sidharth's state of mind had taken toll on him, he had been into the pool of emotions, feeling and truth but still he felt numb, he couldn't recognise which part of his body had embraced those feelings because heart was stiff and brain became numb.
It was just the image of yesterday when he was on cloud nine thinking about reaching home and drawn towards the heavens he left one month ago, he thought he would surprise his naaz with his sudden entry, but his luck turned sour after landing, the moment he stepped here he had been showered by surprises... first Shehnaaz's accident and then this, these siblings story.
He wasn't able to react at that time seeing shubh broken but now it dawn upon him that his naaz have a brother too and that is non other than his own friend, friend... with whom he had spend his almost career. The person he grown up playing cricket, the person he shared all his success and failures,  the person with whom he shared all his team and room... came out to be big brother of his girl.
His eyes widened at realisation... he looked at his left where shubh was tapping his feet continuously in desperation,  and he looked away, shrugging all the thoughts.

His mind traveled back to the person who had occupied it form so long... His naaz... he wasn't able to accept that the girl he knew, who always seen chirping, jolly, who always spread the shine and lightening all around her, who was so angelic to peace out anyone's chaos, had faced so much alone... so did the person sitting next to him had. Shubh was the person, so humourous, lively... he never thought he will br so void and broken from inside.

"Shubh, bache shant hojao... sab thik hojaega" Sidharth's trance broke by the conversation.

"Thanks uncle" Ashokji smiled at him this young man always made him fascinated towards him. But knowing the truth that the two important children who were so close to them stayed so far from each other his heart churned seeing the two.

"Tension mat lo beta... shayad woh tumhe maaf karde... Shehnaaz ka dil bohot saaf hai" Ashokji said to give him atleast some relaxation and looked at sidharth who gave him carry on look.

"uncle, she is just like a sea when calm it looks so beautiful, if turned wild them most dangerous too" As he said Ashokji looked at sidharth.

" She was calm... she hugged me because she missed  me, that doesn't mean she has forgiven me... and honestly i don't want that because i deserve her madness... its just i cant see hate in her eyes" Shubh Expressed his feelings and rubbed his palm over his face taking deep breaths.

"Everything will be fine" Sidharth patted his back and he smiled in return.

Shehbaaz came out from her cabin after checking her.

"Kaise hai meri noor?" daado was the first one to stood up.

"Abhi bilkul thik hai par abhi hum mese koi ek hi milsakta hai kyu ki woh koi pressure, tension ya shock nahi jhel sakti, brain cells injured hai" Shehbaaz said to everyone while they nodded in understanding.

"Shubh, tum jao" Ashokji said.

"Nahi uncle, sidharth... tu ja" He replied to him and turned to sidharth.