Chapter 15-I'll Win

A/N: IM BACKKKK! HERES A NEW CHAPTER AND UH OH! DRAMA AND THE LIKES! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

-Lexi's P.O.V-

I roll my eyes as Cassandra and Candy walks away. Well, looks like I won't get to have that Pendery boy as one of my...companions. Whatever, I'll get the Vaughns one and the Martin.

My only problem is the Pendery and Martin girl.

I smirk, pulling out my phone and dialing Uncle Cody Vargas, the leader of the Triple Tones.

"Hi Uncle Cody, I need a favor, and it involves your enemies IM5's daughters."

I could practically hear Uncle Cody smirk.

"Which ones Lex?"

"Valkyrie Pendery and Gabriella Martin."

Uncle Cody chuckles on the other side of the phone and I smirk, looking at my glittery pink nails.

"Perfect, what do you need me to do?"

I bite my lip, thinking for a moment before practically jumping in excitement of my idea,

"Can you enroll Carson and Uncle Brodie's son Barry in LA high school?"

I hum waiting for his answer.

"Yes I can, no problem. They'll be there tomorrow."

I smirk.

"Thanks Uncle Cody, love ya."

I hang up the phone, looking in the mirror in my locker and smirking evily.

"Oh you are a genius Lexi."

I smirk at my reflection and reapply my lipstick, blowing a kiss before shutting my locker.

I walk to English, sitting next to Bruce Martin and smirking, batting my eyelashes.

"Hey hottie."

He makes a sound telling me he acknowledged that I was there, still texting on his phone.

I pout.

"Bruceyyyyy."

His head snaps sharply to me and he growls, glaring at me.

"No one calls me Brucey."

I pout a bit more and he growls, rolling his eyes and going back to texting whoever it was he was texting.

I sneakily peeked over his shoulder and huffed when I saw the words 'Val-Bear' as the contact.

I sit back in my chair, sulking a bit.