Chapter 12-The Birds and The Bees

A/N: Sorry this is so short! Ohh, Dana! Your mother is gonna hurt you! These children -sigh- to much like their fathers! Anyways, hope you like it, I guess it suggests stuff and is a tiny bit steamy so yeah. Here ya go my little cupcakes!

-Dana the third's P.O.V-

        I let out a groan as light flooded in through the peek in the curtains. I feel something shift next to me and realize that something is breathing, and is obvious female.

        I peer open my eyes and look down to see the one and only Gabriella Alexandria Martin laying next to me, naked.

        Memories of last night flooded into my head.

        I slammed Gabby into the door of whichever guest room we were in with my hands right next to her head, caging her in.

        "What. The Hell. Were you doing Martin?"

        She glared up at me when she saw me clenching my teeth.

        "What should it matter to you, Vaughns, since it seems we're on a last name basis now."

        "Because you could've gotten hurt."

        She scoffed and I pressed my self closer to her, feeling her tense, making me smirk.

        "Like hell you care about me, go fuck your little girlfriend or something."

        I don't know what came over me, but she was pissing me off so much that I just...

        Kissed her

        She froze for a moment before pushing her self against me, rubbing her crotch into mine.

        After that, shit, fuck, we had sex. Oh shit, Uncle Gabe and Aunt Alex are gonna kill me! Wait, Bruce is gonna kill me! Screw that, Mom's gonna kill me!

        "Dana, you're thinking to loud."

        I freeze as Gabby rolls onto my chest, smirking down at me as the sun shines onto her, illuminating her dark hair perfectly.

        "What's the problem? Catwoman got your tongue?"

        I let out a throaty moan as she kisses down from my jaw to my neck and to my collarbone. She grinds her hips down, causing me to growl.

-Bruce's P.O.V-

        I felt her shift next to me and I growled as she tried to escape my arms.

        "Bruceee. This, this was a mistake. You have a girlfriend..."

        The last part Val whispered, obviously hoping I wouldn't hear. I just sighed and lifted her into my lap, her blushing at the realization that both of us were in the nude.

        I buried my head in her neck and sighed lightly, her hair being blown of her shoulder from my breath.

        "I don't give a fuck about her. I like you Val."

        She sighs and brushes her hands through my hair, playing with the ends.

        I look up at her and smile, claiming her lips with mine.