Chapter 1-School and Sluts

-Valkyrie's P.O.V-

        High school, the fucking terror everyone faces. And it was my first day.

        "VAL! DARLING! C'MON!"

        I let out a groan and covered my head with my pillow.

        "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"

        I just rolled over. I hear my mom huff outside my door and soon enough it was opened.

        My mom walked in and threw the curtains making me let out a groan.

        "C'mon you lazy girl, its your first day of high school now get up!"

        Mom tugged my blankets off and pulled my pillow away from my face.

        "Get up, get dressed, and come downstairs. And I swear if you don't Valkyrie Charisma Lucia Pendery you will be in so much trouble. C'mon, I made pancakes and I don't want your brother and father to eat them all."

        Mom heads back downstairs and I start to get ready.

        I run downstairs to see my dad and brother at the table. I guess dad took the day off today.

        "Hey squirt."

        I glared at Max and sat down as mom put a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me.

        "Max, you watch out for your sister today, got it. The same for Dana, Gabriella, and Izzy, ok?"

        Max rolled his eyes but just grinned slightly.

        "Got it dad. Keep watch over squirt, number three, Gabs, and Iz."

        I rolled my eyes, Max had to give all of our 'family' nicknames. Dana was number three because he was Dana Gareth Vaughns the third. I was squirt cause I was the youngest.

        "Alright kids, we gotta get you to school."

-LA High School/Dana the third's P.O.V-

        Mom and dad pulled up to LA high school, ends up they went there when they were my age.

        Mom kissed my cheek and straightened my snapback and I looked around for the other, trying to also make sure no one saw my mom and me, that'd be embarrassing.

        "HEY VAUGHNS!"

        Thank god, Uncle Gabe and Aunt Alex arrived and dad and Uncle Gabe bro hugged.

        I guess since it was the youngest four's time going into high school we were all meeting up before school.

        I saw Gabriella and my jaw nearly dropped when I saw her. She defiantly looked like Aunt Alex, even though her whole outfit was Batman themed. But god she was pretty.

        "Pick up your jaw hun, you don't want Gabby to see you staring."

        I looked at my mom and she just smiled as I blushed.

        "LUC! ALEX!"

        Aunt Freya rushed towards mom and Aunt Alex and they all hugged.

-Behlendorf Household/Lily's P.O.V-

        "C'MON! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

        Dad just laughed and pulled me into a hug.