Chapter 9-You Don't Control Me

-Bruce's P.O.V-

        "UGH! WHAT ARE THEY WEARING!?"

        Everyone's attention was drawn by Cassandra's outburst to Val and Gabby walking in. Mine and Dana's jaws dropped.

        Val wore a black lace crop top that had long sleeves and cut off black shorts. Along with that she wore five inch ankle boots with studs. My little sister wore black ripped jeans, a loose black tank top, and black pumps.

        I also noticed that the ends of Gabby's hair were blue, what the hell?!

        Dana and I watched in shock as Gabby and Val walked over to Alan Kay and Luke Hemsworth. Both of them immediately hugging the girls. Val leaned up and pressed her lips to Luke's cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her towards him.

        "I'm gonna..."

        "WHOA! Bruce, man, I know you're all jealous and everything and you have the hots for my little sis, but I don't think getting into another fight with Hemsworth is gonna make anything better."

        Max released my arms and I glared at Luke who had his arms around Val's waist as he whispered in her ear. Soon enough he leaned down once more and crashed his lips to Val's.

        "Ok, never mind, you can beat the shit out of him now. And I'm gonna help you."

        Max, Dana, and I marched over to where Val and Luke and Alan and Gabby were connected at the lips.

        "BREAK IT UP AND HANDS OFF OUR LITTLE SISTERS!"

        Luke and Alan just smirked at us.

        "Well, I'm pretty sure you don't control either of them, so, its their decision."

        Gabby glared at Dana and Val stared at me for a moment before turning towards Luke.

        "This is a joke! Val!"

        "Go away Bruce Wayne Martin, go make out with Roulette or something. What should you care about me? I'm just a little sister to you aren't I?! You don't control me! So how about you fuck off and let me be with my boyfriend and you can go play with your girlfriend."

        With that, she turned and stomped away from the three of us. Gabby slapped Dana right across the face, an echoing smack filling the quad and a red handprint was left to bruise on his cheek.

        "Man, we screwed up big time. And we aren't gonna hear the end of this for awhile."

        Dana and I just walked away from Max.

        "We need to figure out how to win them back."

        Dana grinned at me.

        "Make 'em jealous?"

        I smirked at him and fist-bumped him.

        "Oh yeah."

        But all that I could think of was Val's words, 'You don't control me'

        I had to make her mine, no matter the cost.

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT ITS REALLY JUST A FILLER AND OHHH JEALOUSY ON BOTH SIDES! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?