1. The presentation

[ Y/N'S POV ]

« Aah~ Y/N ! Nice to finally see you again ! », I turned around and saw Bang Pd. I bowed and smiled to him. « Ready for your first day ? ». He asked. « Yes i am ! », I replied. He laughed a little bit, « That's the type of energy i want ! Ok, so i am going to present you the members. Follow me. ». I nodded and followed him. My heart was pounding like crazy. I don't look like it but i am a huge fan of BTS ever since they debuted. I am the most loyal army. I went to almost 10 concerts, plus i have a tone of albums and merch.

I turned 22, not a long time ago and of course i don't put photocards or anything anymore. I recently moved in Korea because i always wanted to. And when i saw Bighit's announcement for a personal assistant, i taught it was my chance to finally moved here. But i didn't think that i was going to be the assistant of BTS ! I calmed myself down and soon, me and Bang Pd got out of the elevator. « Ok so here, it's the 4th floor. It's where each members apartment are and yours is at the end of the corridor in this floor too. ». I nodded again, listening carefully to whatever he said.

« Here. », he handed me a phone. The brand new Samsung. I didn't react to stay professional but i was screaming inside. « If you don't mind, it will be great if you use this phone from now on. This phone is very useful for this job and i bet you'll love the camera quality. ». I slightly chuckled. « Thank you Sir. ». He then brought us to this one door, which was next to my apartment. He opened the door and i saw all the members sitting on the couch.

« Ok, Boys ! I need your attention ! », Bang Pd said. It was funny how the boys were so obedient. It looked like he was their father. « Oh is that our new assistant ? N-nice to meet you , I am Namjoon the leader of the group ! ». We shook hands and bowed to each other. « Hello, i am Seokjin but call me Jin ! ».
« Noona ! Welcome ! I am happy that you are here now ! », Jungkook cheered. I giggled.
« Yah, Jungkook calm down. Let me... present myself to this beautiful woma- OUCH ! WHY DID YOU HIT ME HOSEOK ! », Jimin yelped.

« This is not how you are supposed to talk to someone you recently met pabo. BUT HI I AM HOSEOK BUT YOU CAN CALL ME HOBI ! ». He was so radiant. « Alright Hobi nim. ». He smiled and next Taehyung presented himself too. « Oh wait, i think someone is missing. », Band Pd said. « Yeah, Yoongi didn't want to leave his apartment to greet her. ». Namjoon told Bang Pd. « Aish- This young boy is really tiring. Y/N, sorry about that but i have to leave now. I am letting do your job now and don't disappoint me. » He warned me. « Of course sir ! ». He nodded and left.

I released a loud sigh, from all the nervousness i had. « Ooh oh, i can see someone was scared of Bang Pd. », Jimin joked. I laughed a little bit. « Yes, i just want to work well. I really need this job and i hope i will be useful to you guys ! ». I answered. They all smiled. « Alright ! I guess we should get to know each other better with drinks ! ». « Sure ! ». « I think you should go present yourself to Yoongi while we are preparing everything... Um do you even know who he i- », « Yes, i actually already knew your names. ». They all laughed. « Damn, so we looked ridiculous. », Taehyung replied.

We joked a bit before Jungkook brought me to Yoongi's door apartment. « Ok, it is where Yoongi lives. Good luck, he can be very cold ! ». I nodded. He left me and i knocked on the door. I didn't hear anything so i knocked again. Still no answer. I was about to knock again but the door suddently opened in a fast movement. I froze and saw Yoongi wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans and a necklace. He looked sleepy... Did i just wake him up ? « Who the fuck are you ? » he non-chalantely asked.

I gulped. « Hello, nice to meet you ! I am Y/N, the new assistant of your band. I just wanted to come here and introduce myself since you weren't in the main room- », « If i didn't come it is obviously because i didn't want to see you. ». I gulped after his interrumption. « O-oh, i-i didn't-t think you didn't want to actually see me... ». He said silent and examined me from the bottom to the top. I started to become uncomfortable. « Do i make you uncomfortable Y/N ? ». He asked with a soft voice. I decided to look at him back in the eyes and i felt weird. The way he was looking at me didn't look healthy at all.

« A little bit. », i loudly whispered until dropping my head down again, too embarassed to look at him. He let out a dark chuckle. « Stick to it. ». He said before slamming the door to my face which made me jump. This is maybe not going to be as easy as i thought.