5. Why did you do that to me ?

[ Y/N'S POV ]

I cried patheticly when he left me lifeless on the shower floor. He threw me away when he was done taking advantage of me. I can't thinking about what he did to me and i started to scream interiorely. What the fuck is wrong with you Y/N ! Why did you actually ask for me this time ? You were tired of being treated this way. You needed to live somewhere else to be able to work properly. You finally managed to get up from the floor to exit the bathroom. But when i got out i froze.

Yoongi was there sitting on my bed, his elbows on his knees and his head down. I didn't move. « P-please- », « Shut up i am not going to do anything to you. », he cut me off. I frowned my eyebrows. Soon he gestured me to come closer to him. I was hesitant but i didn't want him to hit me again. When i was standing infront of him, he gently took my hands in his before resting his head against my tummy. I did not understand his actions. What is happening. « Play with my hair. ». He strictly ordered.

I executed his wish without thinking twice and softly played with his hair. He looked so small under me and his eyes were slowly closing. I felt an uncomfortable feeling of confusion. I felt weird, i am not able to describe it.... Is it happiness ? He backed away from my body before looking in my eyes. We stared at each other in silent. « Are you tired ? », he whispered. I nodded. « Come here. ». He took my hand to lay me on the bed, back facing him. He then put his arm around my waist to spoon me.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and his thumb was slowly caressing my naked body. I started to relax, sleep getting into me. But before finally sleeping and heard Yoongi say, « Don't leave me Y/N. Please, i love you. ». I closed my eyes and thought. I need to live before it is too late for me.

The morning after

I woke up alone in my bed. Today it is saturday which mean i am not working. I looked at my night stand and sighed. I took my phone and dilated Bang Pd's number. « Hello Y/N ? What is up ? », he said. I took a deep breathe and talked. « Sir, i would like to know if it's ok to move out. I know it must be more easier to leave next to the group but i feel like i have no privacy anymore. Plus, i don't think the members want to see everyday. », i explained. We talked a while before he finally agreed to find me an apartment, not too far from here.

I hung up and smiled. I am free...not totally but it is better than way. I started to pack up my things. A knock on my door got my attention, « Come in ! ». A good surprise, it was Namjoon. « Hey, Y/N ! I heard you were moving, are we that annoying haha ? ». I laughed at his joke. « Of course not but you know... not having a lock on my door stresses me out. It is a habit haha... ». He nodded and helped me clear up my things. « Alright, i will tell the boys you are leaving soon but we will see on monday anyways. ». He waved at me and left.

[ YOONGI'S POV ]

We were chilling in the main room with boys when Namjoon came in. « Guys, i just want to tell y'all that Y/N is moving out. ». I clinched my jaw. « But don't worry she will still work with us but i guess, the unlock doors freaks her out. ». He added. « It's understandable. I've would do that sam- Yoongi hyung where are you going ? ». Jungkook said. I didn't even reply, i just quit the room to see Y/N. I was fufilled with anger. I feel like i could kill anyone who's trying to get in my way.

[ Y/N'S POV ]

I finally closed my last luggage and let out a loud sigh. My front door swang open violently, revealing a furious Yoongi. I became pale. He approched me and grabbed me by the neck hardly. It was hard to breathe. « WHAT DID YOU DO !? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ?!». He kept shaking me while screaming at my face. I was terrified. « I-i », « I TOLD YOU TO NOT FUCKING LEAVE ME ! ». He pushed me on the ground. I hurted my elbow while falling. I sobbed because the pain and he stayed silent. « W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT... », he repeated.

He scolfed and said, « You are not leaving like this. ». He then grabbed by the collar again to make me stand up before pressing me against the nearest wall.

[ THRID PERSON'S POV ]

Y/N couldn't not noticed his huge bulge in his tight jeans. Not again, she thought. He pulled her pants down to her knees and her pantie a little bit down but not too much. She didn't even try to fight him, she was too tired and scared for that. « Hold it. », he ordered. She hold the hem of her pantie to create an opening. Yoongi pulled out his cock and stroked it while looking straight in Y/N's eyes. When she tried avoid his gaze, he would grab his jaw to force the eye- contact.

Y/N watched Yoongi's erotic facial expressions and started to feel weird. He didn't close his eyes, he was so focused in hers. « Look at it Y/N. ». She gulped before lowering her head to see what he was doing. His tip was almost next to her clit, it made her a bit needy. He was so close to touch her in her most sensitive spot. Yoongi noticed that her breathing became heavier. « You don't deserve it. You really don't anymore. ». He loudly whispered. She looked at him and he was different.

She analyzed his eyes and they became watery. Soon a tear left his eyes. He tried his best to not make any sounds but fail. He started to sob before saying, « D-don't leave me....».

[ Y/N'S POV ]
He closed his eyes and i felt his liquid pouring down my pantie. « Put it back on. ». I obeyed and i was wearing a pantie full of my rapist's cum. As soon as i put it back on, he fell on his knees and cried his eyes out. I was so confused by his different reactions. When i heard his sobs.... i don't know why but my heart broke. I put one of my hand on his hair and caressed it. It made him cry even more. « Stay with me. I don't know what i would be able to do when i am scared to be alone. ». He said.

« Yoongi, you are not alone. You have the boys with you after work. ». I replied. « They don't understand me like you do. ».