10. Misconception

[ Y/N'S POV ]

He kissed me so passionately, with so much attention. His tongue swirled around mine, i tasted his saliva like always. This time it tasted like fruity soju. When he finally pulled away, his eyes contained so many emotions. « Go into the tub Y/N. ». I walked into the bathtub and looked back at him, waiting for my next order. « Watch me. ». He bit by bit undressed himself with his gaze on me. He only had his dark blue boxer on with the print of his bulge. I did look at it but not long enough for him to notice. He next got into the tub with me and took the showerhead. « I am going to clean you up now. Be a good girl and stay still. ». « Yes. ». « You call me master now. »

« Yes master. ». He chucked in approval. He made me sat on my kness, turned on the water and check the tempature before pour it it on me. I closed my eyes when the water ran down my hair. « Good, good girl. Does it feel good. », « I-it feels good master. ». « I know it does. What shampoo should i use ? ». « The blue bottle Yoongi. ». He picked it up and washed my hair intently. After he was done, i looked at him and his body. He was there cleaning me up in his undergament. He was wetting up boxer. I hesitantly brought my hand to the hem of his boxer to play with it.

« What is it Y/N ? ». He said. « W-why are you wearing t-this in the shower... You are wetting y-your boxer for nothing master... ». He smirked. « Want me to take it off ? ». I looked up at him.

[ YOONGI'S POV ]

She looked up at me with those innoncent eyes which made my cock even more hard. I knew she was to shy to actually answer but her tucking confidently at my boxer surprised me. She gently took it off and looked at my harden cock standing infront of her. I caressed her hair because she looked so cute infront my dick. « Do you like master's cock baby? ». She nodded. I chuckled, « This time i want words darling. ». She approached her head to my lap to rest on it. « I like master's cock... ».

[ Y/N'S POV ]

One of his hand nicely took a bunch of my hair to turn my face to the side, so his cock could touch my cheek. He moved my head up and down so he could grind his lenght on my face. Small moans came out of his mouth which turned me on a bit. Why do i feel so safe ? « D-does master feel g-good ? ». He groaned. « Oh yes darling, it feels good. But it will be better if you open your mouth for me. ». I opened my mouth and sticked my tongue out while giving him big dot eyes. He smirked again before giving light smacks with the tip of his cock on my tongue.

I swirled my tongue around the tip which made him hiss. My mouth slowly covered his whole tip to suck on it gently. It was a new feeling. A new ways of having sex with him. This time he wasn't too rough and didn't made me cry, yet. I started bopping my head up and down to take as much as i could of his cock. He was so big and thick. I could taste his precum already. He grabbed my hair and made it into a ponytail. He was greepy tight, really tight right now. I was about to pull out but he was pushing me back right away. My hands gripped his thighs to sent him a warning.

« Oh fuck it feels so good... Don't forget that i am your owner and i have the right to make you a fucktoy~». It was scaring me so much when he said such things while humming. He kept fucking my mouth until i start to cry again. I looked at him, begging to let me breathe until i pass out but he wasn't going to let me. « You are going to suck this fucking cock until you faint rapehole. ». I gagged harder after those words. My nails digged in his naked thighs, i wanted to hurt him. I wanted to hurt him so bad. I will one day.

He put both of his hands behind my head to push his cock deeper. My nose was touching his pelvis and i was screaming for air. He can't thrusting this deep into my mouth till warm and sore liquid poured down my throat. « Better swallow all my semen, bitch. ». I didn't have a choice and swallowed. He finally pulled me out by pulling my hair. I gasped loudly, restoring as much air as i could. I couldn't stop coughing but he was just looking at me. What happened, he was so kind minutes ago.

« Alright. You took me so good darling... ». He pressed his forehead against mine to talk to me. I can't understand him and his behaviours. « Sorry for making you cry but you know i can't resist hurting you. ». Is he going to apologize everytime after rapping me ?. He saw me not wanting to answer and strayed away for me. He scolfed before saying, « I will wait for you in the living room. Pack your things up, we are leaving in 20 minutes. ». I was about to protest but i guess he knows too much already. He grabbed me by the collar strongly and slapped me. « If you go beyong this time limit, i'll beat you up all night. Got it mutt ? »

« Y-yes Master.... »