11. Learning

[ Y/N'S POV ]

He grabbed my arm forcefully, making me quit my apartment. I looked behind me in tears. When will i be able to come back ? Will i ever be free again ? « HURRY THE FUCK UP ! », i heard Yoongi scream. I looked back infront of me and tried to follow his steps better. When we got out of my building, since it's was 3:00 AM almost nobody was outside. He brought us to this one car, i never saw him use before. I flinched when he grabbed the back of my head to force me against the car. « Stay still Y/N. Fucking stay still. », he said but his voice became deeper than before.

WHAT IS GOING ON ??? WE ARE ON THE STREETS ! He was pressed my face against the car so hard that i'll probably have a mark after. « I am going to tell things you can't forget. I decide whatever happens to you, who you talk to, where you work. Every fucking thing in where we are going, understood. », he said firmly. I didn't reply. He scolfed and laughed. « You don't answer haha, so you didn't understand your lesson ? ». I almost screamed when he threw me to the ground but his hand was already on my mouth.

« Take the punishment, don't fucking make any noise or else i'll kill you right now. And if you think i'm scared of doing that to you, you are extremely mistaking.
You.Are.Not.The.Only.One.... baby. », he chuckled. Me on the other side i was just shaking out of fear and tears dripping down my face...like always with him. During this journey, i'll really have to find a way to leave.

« Alright, listen to me Y/N. », his other hand caressed my cheek and wiped out my tears. His behaviours is a lie. « I am going to hit you, really really hard today and right now hm ? So you can understand the les- » « PLEASE DON'T DO THAT YOONGI ! I-I UNDERSTOOD, Y-YOU CONTROL M-ME BUT PLEASE DON'T.... Please it really hurts, people don't hurt who they love. ». I cried. I cried so loud that i'm even surprised that no one heard me. Doesn't he feel any sympathy ?

Yoongi kneeled down to face me with a kind facial expression. He smiled. Why is he smiling at me at such a moment. « Shh... Y/N. Look at me baby. », he softly said. I raised my head up and stared into his eyes just like he asked me. « Love, i know it's scaring you but trust me it's a really good thing. You'll get used to the pain and it might feel good later actually, hm ? ». He raised one of his eyebrows when he saw me not answering.

« Y/N. I promise. I had a master too and this is how he made me strong, by hitting me. By doing all the things i do to you. I do this just make you stronger and you'll be doing the same to the next one you'll choose. Do you understand better ? », he asked again. What is he saying ? His master ? « Y-you had a master ? », i said. I saw him chuckled before answering me. « We will talk about this later if you want, but only if you let me hit you. Deal ? »

First hit, on the face

Second hit, on my shoulder

Thrid hit, on my back. Something cracked.

Fourth hit, my stomach. Am i spitting out blood ?

25th hit, my eye is hurting.

30th hit, my body is laying on the ground. Like a dead soul. But soft lips was felt on mine.

« Good job, my baby. ». With his strenght, he pulled my upper body up so i was sitting on my ass. He hugged me, he hugged so tightly but not to tight to hurt me even more. What's that noise that i am hearing ? Water is dripping down my shoulder ? « You did so good, i'm so proud of you Y/N... », he cried. I don't understand him. I can't wait for the day i'll finally understand his behaviour. « Y-yoongi... it hurts. » « Shhh I know darling i know. But it will only end when you'll ask for more. ».

He kissed my cheek. « Let's go before you pass out. », he smiled.

___________________
I haven't checked the mistakes yet !