2. First night

[ YOONGI'S POV ]

What kind of girl is that ? I asked myself. Is she really our assistant ? She doesn't look professional at all... How can she go to work with this tight skirt that almost shows her ass...her plumb ass. I am not going to lie but she seems interesting. She interest me. I want to know her better. From the outside and the inside. That is what i want the most. 2 hours passed and i decided to go to the main room. ( the "main room" is like an apartment in the 4th floor where all the members can meet. )

I opened the door and saw all the guys still talking to that Y/N. I walked slowly in the room to not get notice. I looked at her from afar talking to the boys. She looked really into the topic they were talking about... But me, all i could see, is her curves. How her suit defined well her body... It made me want to take her right here, right there. Infront of everybody, to show how much of a slut she is. I know she is a slut. I can feel like. I am attracted to whores, even tho i scare them most of the times.

I took my phone out and took pictures of her. She was bending over and her skirt was rising up a little. Non of the members noticed besides me. I took a couple of pictures of it. I know what i am going to do with it. Just wait for me Y/N.

Later that night. All the member said goodnight to Y/N before going to their apartment. Her, she looked at all their scheduals before finally going into her apartment too. Little does she know, Yoongi was watching her all this time. Wait for her to go to sleep so he could finally...

Use her. That is what i want. I want to use her. It was midnight, and my needs couldn't wait anymore. I got out of my apartment and knocked on her door to check if she was asleep. No answer. She probably is. I slowly opened the door but we can't look doors here besides the bathrooms. She doesn't know that yet. I walked slowly and surely to her room. It was easy to find it, every apartment looks the same in this floor.

I entered her room and saw her sleeping body. She was wearing a black tank top and a pantie. I smirked. She didn't cover herself with the blanket. I looked around her room and it was interesting. Some pictures of her friends i guess and a picture with a... guy. Who the fuck is he ? I thought. I will have to ask her later. I stopped analyzing her room and brought my focus back to her. She looked so vunerable and it turned me on. I slowly traced my hand to privates and palmed my cock. I kept palming myself while admiring her sleeping body, wishing i could violate her privacy but it's too soone to do that.

She started to move in sleep and i liked it even more. Her clothes revealing one of her nipples accidentaly and it sends me over the edge. I pulled my jean and boxer down a little bit to whip out my throbbing cock out. Precum was leaking so i took it as a lube before stroking myself up and down. The more i heard her breathing the more i jerked myself faster. I approched her a bit and went on the bed, still stroking myself. My knees where now touching the side of her face. I had a better view of her face expression and masturbated just infront of her face.

« Aah~ Y/N... If you knew what i was doing right now. You'll be so scared of me, so scared of being violated by me. », I bit my lip and picked up the pace. I felt my high coming and wet noises was filling up the room. « F-fuck i wish i could put it in you... My little Y/N ». A couple more strokes and my seed spred out on her innocent face. I admired my semen on her and got out off her bed.

I hope you will like my gift when you wake up.