Chapter 1: What Went Wrong

Junmyeon threw the remote on the the sofa nervously and stared back to TV. He was watching webio awards show just because of Lay and Tao. They were his family of course he should watch their performance but... Their performances ended just 10 minuets ago so what he was looking forward to? Or better question... Who???
"Damn it. Stop thinking. "
"Hyung? "
Okey maybe Junmyeon forgot that sehun was there too and started shouting.
"Anything wrong? "
"Nothing... Just a lot on my mind" he said and smiled at sehun.
He wasn't lying tho. There was a lot on his mind he just didn't mention 80% of all those is related to one person... KRIS WU.
Suho looked around. The guys decided to watch the awards show in his house and considering that he was the host he couldn't run away from it.
His eyes met Minsoek's. The older looked at him worrily.
"I'm fine " he mouthed at him.
They both knew it was a lie but he just wanted to pretend that he didn't wanna rip his heart out of his chest when the camera went on that tall guy that we all know.
"Anyone wants a drink? " Junmyeon needed to get away from there before Kris's performance starts.
"We are good, I guess" Chanyeol answered the question.
Suho nodded and got up to take the drink for himself. He really didn't like to drink, for some reason, but he didn't have a another option right now.
He got the drink and then rested his back on the kitchen's wall. He could hear Kris singing and to endure the pain he just drank the whole beer in his hand.
One... Two... Three...
His eyes was closed and had lost the count of the beers he drank by the time he heard Kai calling him.
"Junmyeon hyung. Where did you go? "
"I'm coming"
When he walked up to the guys he must have looked awful cause Baekhyun suddenly stopped shouting and laughing.
"You sure you ok hyung? " D.O asked him. Suho kind of was sure that D.O knew everything: his feelings, his hardships and all the things that made him this miserable.
He forced smile :" you guys are making me broke. How am I supposed to be OK?"
"oh come on man. Don't be stingy. " Baekhyun said pouting.
"you didn't give us dinner yet. "
" You still have place for dinner? " Junmyeon asked showing all the mess they made in front of TV.
"I always have place for anything you buy mee. "
"I want pizza! "
Suho turned to Sehun: "Are we going to suicide?"
"Noo. I'm just happy"
Suho kept looking at him wanting more explanation.
"Maybe because I made up with Lu-ga" Sehun Whispered really low.
And then conversation took a wired turn.
""So not jealous anymore to Kris hyung?" Kai teased him.
" I WAS NOT. I was worried about what people might think. Stop."
"Then what changed your mind?"
"Lu-ga said Kris hyung has someone he really likes so I shouldn't be worried. "
Suho could hear his heart break into pieces. What he was thinking? Of course he has someone like the young lady that news showed.
He couldn't stand anymore so he relayed on the couch and tried his best to make it look normal.
" that has nothing to do with people. YOU WERE JEALOUS" Kai continued unnoticed.
"How the hell the discussion about dinner turned into this? " Minseok tried to change back the subject. On the corner of his eye he did saw Suho and didn't know what to do. Sehun was happy and he couldn't ruin it for him but his bestie was having a hard time to breath.
"Let's go for pork" D.O took the hint.
The guys were getting loud and the discussion was getting more serious.
Suho couldn't hear anything. He was holing his head between his hands and Sehun's voice was ringing in his ears "he really likes someone."
It felt like he has been slapped and that shit hurts.
"Junmyeon - ah" Minseok kind of murmured after he hugged him.
"I'll be fine. There is nothing to worry. I just need time to.....to handle stuff. "
He looked at the boys :" You have my credit card number, right? Take the guys out and buy them dinner."
"I'll buy for them you just rest. OK?? You sure you don't wanna come?"
Suho nodded " Yeah. Just tell them I got a headache or something. But let me pay I'm not coming so let me make up for it. "
Minseok wanted to protest but he knew Suho wasn't in the mood. He just nodded. Then Suho got up and left for his room.
Baekhyun noticed him and shouted " hyung you can't just leave us hungry"
Before that Suho even think about an answer Minseok showed them the card and shouted " Look what I got. Let's make Junmyeon broke"
Suho kept moving and then just closed the door.
"Hyung isn't coming? "
"No Kim Kai. He has headache he should rest. " maybe everyone knew that's a lie but when Suho didn't wanna do anything NO ONE could make him.
The guys' voices disappeared little by little.
Suho lied down on his bed.
At the end of the day he just wanted a certain person next to him. The one that he hasn't seen for almost 7 years.
Seriously 7 years ago what the hell went wrong that separated them.