Chapter 11: We Kissed!

Kris eyes went wide.
" Wha.. What?? "

" Look I just need to go before... "

" You said you will kiss me?" he asked confused.

" I might have? " Junmyeon looked at him worried. He probably fucked up their friendship but Kris was at fault here. He wanted to go.

" So why don't you?" Kris held his face.
Roles change. Now Suho was confused and Kris is worried.

" Wha..." and he never got te chance to finish. The only thing that stopped Kris till now was " He doesn't want me" but apparently he does. So why he should stop? He pressed his lips on Junmyeon and closed his eyes. Suho just freezed in his place with wide eyes.
Kris was starting to regret what he did, Junmyeon was standing there with no reaction. Maybe he didn't mean what he said.

He separated their lips.
" I'm... I'm sorry. I just thought you love me like I love you and just... "

" You love me? " Suho whispered. If Kris wasn't just millimeters away from his lips, he wouldn't hear it.

" More than anything and anyone. " He answered in the same tone.
Suho deep breathed then pushed his lips toward Kris's. One of Kris hands went down and held him by the waist then pushed him closer.

~~~~~~~~

" He kissed me..."

" WHAT?? "

" Oh my God Minseok-ah. He kissed me. I feel like I'm dreaming. "

" I feel like I'm dreaming! Are you serious?"

Suho could hear Kyungsoo and Chanyeol behind the phone asking what happened.

" Oh God. You are not alone. " not that he didn't want to tell guys about the whole situation but even himself didn't know what's going on.
Some seconds pass and the voices calmed down.
" Now I am. We're out drinking. Now tell me what happened. You even didn't wanna face him like 2 hours ago. "

" He told me he can't have a girlfriend because he's into guys. "

" Then you jumped on him? "

" Can you be serious for a moment? "
Xiumin could sense a smile so he chuckled himself.

" Go on. "

" So I said I need to go to you know... Organize my thoughts. But he called me out and said I always go and come back like nothing ever happened. So I said if I don't go, I will kiss you. Then he kissed me. "

" I literally was right. You jumped on him. "

" MINSEOK-AH! "

" What? I didn't say anything. If anything I'm proud of you. You know at last you went for him this time. "

" You seriously had to ruin my mood? "

" Ruin what? You're literally over the moon. Nothing can take you back. "

Suho chuckled silently. He's his best friend of course he knows.

On the other side of the house:

" Please tell me you asked him to be your boyfriend."

" I've waited 10 years Lu. I want it to be perfect. "

" You're stupid man. He doesn't want to be perfect. Don't act like you met Junmyeon just now. "

" I know he doesn't. But he deserves it. "

" Kris? "

" Coming. "

" He's calling my name, I need to go. " He told Lu hurrily.

" Oh my God!"

" Now you know what we went through when you and Sehun started dating. " he hung up and ran to where Suho's voice came from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door ring hasn't stopped yet. Suho checked the camera before opening.

" What the hell is wrong with you guys? " Kris asked the messed up Lu and Sehun.

" I'm sorry but we have a problem. " Lu answered facing Suho at the last word.

Suho threw towels at them for the sweat.

" What is going on? "

" They know Lu hyung is here. "

" Who? "

" Everyone. A sessang published a photo of him. " and showed them the picture.

Suho closed his eyes and sighed. Things can't get fucked now. They just needed 2 fucking months till the contract ends, he couldn't afford losing to SM in the last minute.

Kris looked at his troubled face. How he wish he could help with the burden.

" I'm sorry hyung. " Sehun kneeled next to Junmyeon.

" You have nothing to be sorry for. " The leader held his hand and smiled.

" The good news is that they don't know who you are staying with and you've met us. They should never know that. You can be in Korea it's OK. The rule is not have contacts. "
He deep breathed.

" I'm sorry guys but you should stay with us. We can't risk you going back. Stay here fo some days till I found out how much company knows. "

Lu and Sehun nodded.

" Kris can you stay with me in my room. Let the guys stay in the guest room. "

"Su...Sure." he smiled at him.
Well, meybe things weren't that bad. Sehun got confused with Kris stuttering but it made Luhan smirk.

" Sehun send someone to bring your stuffs here. Kris! Let's move your stuff. " and walked up to the room.
Shocked Kris was standing there still processing the informations.

" Go up for God sake. " Lu really wanted to kick this man.

Kris didn't have the much stuff. Just some clothes, accessories and perfumes. When Kris opened the door, Suho was picking his sunglasses up. He was busy thinking that he didn't hear the door. He just felt a warmness holding his body and a hot breath. He smiled and caressed his hand.

" I'm sorry I can't help. " Kris sighed next to his ears.

Junmyeon layed his head on Kris.

" Just stay with me. that's the biggest help. "