Chapter 7: Not As Planned

The face in front of Kris could be anything except welcoming. Junmyeon's eyes were full of anger. Kris could see he's hurt. It was an awkward moment and the silence wasn't helping. Tao hugged Junmyeon :" I missed you hyung." Suho patted his back and smiled. He did miss this little boy who called him mom just till like 5 years ago. The warm hug got him out of the shock. He smiled at Lu and Kris signaling they join too. He can't possibly let his feelings ruin the night.
The hug got less awkward when other boys jumped on them. Xiumin looked at Suho's smile. Maybe he didn't like it as much as I expected.

The yard was a total mess. Just imagine a bunch of 10 year old boys. Well at least it's how Suho see them.
" A drink? " Suho lifted his head to face a drink and Kris hands.
" I don't drink. " he tried to form a smile.
Junmyeon knew he was being ridiculous. He couldn't possibly be mad at him just because he left to save his life.
" It's non-alcoholic. I know you shouldn't get drunk. " Kris shaked the glass in front of him. Suho took the juice maybe? Whatever it was and he stared at it to avoid eye contact. Kris sat next to him and sighed.
" They haven't changed much. "
Suho looked at the boys and smiled. No they didn't. Maybe a little more mature or professional but around each other they were still the same.
" What about me? " he got a little playful. So what he has someone that he likes. It's not like he's dating. What if he is?
You just asked a damn question Junmyeon. Calm down it's not like you slept with him. He holded his breath.
Kris tilted his head trying to get a good look at him.
" Well definitely more manly. This hair style suits you better than the last one."
Suho is regretting his question now. Kris is staring at him and his look burns. If it goes on for one more minute he would do something really stupid. Like kissing him.
So he should probably run right? Next question: to where?
" Ummmm.... I'm... I'm gonna grab something from inside?"
Kris nodded with a half smile. Suho stand up fast and left. He needed to breath, he needed oxygen.

On the other side, Xiumin was having a hard time getting Lu alone so they can talk. Like seriously he gets it. Sehun and him haven't seen each other for a while but for God sake just some minutes.

Luhan noticed Xiu's if-you-don't-come-I'll-kill-you eyes.
" Babe, I'll be back in a minute."
Sehun frowned.
" I swear to God, Xiu Will kill me. Just let me for some minutes then I'll make it up to you. " Lu winked and kissed his lips.

" The love is coming out of your eyes Minseokie. " Lu joked after he followed Xiu to some room.
" One more minute and I would literally kill you. " Xiu rolled his eyes.

" So, what's the matter? "

" You said Kris loves Junmyeon the way you love Sehun? "

" Well yeah... "

" Lu you know what you are saying, right? "

" I KNOW! Look I know it's shocking but he loves him. He loved him since I don't know like 2010 maybe? "

" But he was on the news with a girl. "

" It was a trap for fame and he was stupid. "

" Oh my God!!!" Xiu tried his best to handle things.

" He won't let his feelings make trouble for Exo. Don't worry. "

" I'm worried about Junmyeon not those things. "

" He won't never know. "

" That's the fucking problem. "

" what?? " Lu asked confused. " You want him to know? "

" Junmyeon loves him too. "

" Uhhh.... Oke... WHAT? What do you mean? Suho loves Kris too??? "
Xiu nodded.

" He treats him coldly. How can he love him? "

" He's drew a line because Sehun said Kris has someone he likes. "

" Wha... Well he does. It's Junmyeon!"

" He didn't say a name! "

" So Kris thinks Junmyeon hates him and Junmyeon thinks he loves someone else? Great. What a fucked up situation. " Xiu sighed after hearing Lu. What are they gonna do?

A/N: I know this one was late and short. I'm in my exam month so forgive me :(.
And I genuinely didn't expect anyone to read this story. So if you are, I love you so much and I'm thankful ❤️