Chapter 8: Into The Unknown

" You alone there? "

" Yeah. They're just so loud. " Suho chuckled after answering Lu's question. Lu smiled back to him.

" You know we're gonna stay here for a while? "

" Yeah. Minseokie told me. I was just thinking about the arrangement. You can't go to hotels. You're gonna stay at Sehun's Obviously. But for Tao and Kris.... I think Tao should stay with me and Kris... "

" Tao just said he'll be staying with Kai. " Tao didn't say that but Lu was sure they'll be fine.
This was NOT how Suho wished things work out. He could suggest the other members but he didn't want to ring a danger bell for others.

" So Kris is with me. " he forced a smile. How is he gonna be OK if Kris was there all the time. He deep breathed to calm his nerves down.

" What's going on? " Xiumin said coming down the stairs.

" The arrangement. I'll be with Sehun, Tao is with Kai and Kris is gonna stay with Junmyeon. "

" WHAT? How.. " Xiumin really wasn't great at hiding his emotions especially when there's alcohol.

" Is there a problem? " Lu winked at him signaling to not mess things up. Xiumin got the hint but his confused look went to Suho. Suho's shoulders went up. He couldn't say no.
Xiumin coughs 2 times to get his emotions stable: " That's a great idea isn't it? I mean you guys sure can catch up. " Even he himself didn't know what he's talking about.
" Sure. " Suho kinda whispered.

" So I'm gonna tell Kris about this. It's about time to finish the party. " Lu said smiling and the other both nodded.
After Luhan left, Xiumin patted Suho's back.
" You're gonna be fine. "

" It's not like I have a choice in it. "

" If you can't stop the water, swim with the flow. " Xiu smiled.
Suho looked at him:" How can I swim with the flow?? I can't live under the same roof with the man that I wanna kiss and sleep with and pretend nothing is wrong. "

" You know I really didn't need that much information. " Suho rolled his eyes.

" What I'm gonna do? Oh God he's gonna talk to his girlfriend in front of me. "

" Hey... Hey... You're going way too fast. Just see what happens. Don't take it hard on yourself. Don't over think it. "
Suho sighed as an answer. It will not be easy at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~
" Junmyeon said yes to this???? "

" For the last time Kris he said yes. Can you just stop asking? "

" Do you want me to believe you?? That guy still hasn't forgive me. "

" Well apparently he did. It's not a big deal anyway. Calm down. "

" How the hell it's not a big deal??? We literally are gonna live together. Just the 2 of us. "

" OK. So make a best of it. Get him to forgive you or even better fall for you. "
" Yeah. Right. " Kris reacted to Lu's last sentence.

" Dude! Do something. Since when you give up without trying? It's the best chance. He doesn't have so many schedules so you have time. "
Kris closed his eyes. How he's gonna survive.

~~~~~~~~

" Kris hyung is this your bag? "
Chen showed a black big bag. Kris nodded.
" Where should I put it? "
Kris opened his mouth but he didn't know.
" You put it down. Chen it's getting late go home. Chan can you help me with the stuff? "
Suho was serious so Chen didn't protest. Chanyeol nodded and went for the bag.
" I'll take it just tell me where to put it. "
Kris stopped Chanyeol.

" Upstairs the first room from right. That's your room. " Suho answered smiling. Kris nodded and after hugging Chen for goodbye he went upstairs.
He opened the door and immediately smiled. The room was so Junmyeon. The paintings, the design even the decoration. They all screamed Junmyeon. He put the stuff on the bed and looked around.

" Is it OK? " the voice startled Kris. He turned his head to face an angelic face.

" Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just you've been here for a while so I thought you may thought of redecorate. " Suho smiled.

" No.. No... It's actually great. I just lost the time. " Kris smiled back. He took his time to check him out. Junmyeon always had a high fashion sense even in his house. The loose white shirt with a black jean was probably comfortable but surely hot.
" You're not a fan of these arts. " Suho's voice made him to look up again.

" It doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. " Kris put his hand in his pocket and smiled. " You have an amazing taste with arts. "
Suho giggled and Kris lost his mind. This wasn't good. He could hear the alarm in his brain.

Junmyeon walked up to the painting. " If you don't like the room you can change it, you know? Or anything. You can change the decoration. "

Kris could feel his heart fast beating with any step that Suho took to come close. This is the first time they're alone let it be this close after 8 years. How the hell he could breath.

" No... Not at all. I mean it's perfect. I totally love this room. " and a deep breathe. He didn't stutter, did he? " Thank you for being the host, sir. " he joked. They say humor is a good way to reduce nervousness.

Suho laughed. Kris was sure he won't survive. He was trying his best to not capture those lips and Junmyeon was NOT helping.

" No problem. I hope you enjoy it here. "
Kris wanted to laugh really. But he was so busy imagining things that he didn't notice what Junmyeon said.
" Kris? "

" Uhh.. Yeah.. Su.. Sure. I think I... I should take a shower. YES. A shower. " Was I too wierd?

" Sure. It's there. " Suho pointed at a door. " So I catch up later? " Kris couldn't talk so he just nodded. Suho smiled and walk out. Kris give out the breathe he didn't know he was holding. Surviving The following days is impossible mission.