Chapter 10: I'm Your Sexual Orientation

A/N: Let me show you my favorite krisho moment 🥺 sorry couldn't upload the video.

" You're the first man in the world that makes the person he loves to have a girlfriend. "

" I didn't make him to. You heard Sehun. "

" You hear Kris name and then lose all your logic? "

" DUDE?!"

" What? You lived 5 damn years with a stupid misunderstanding and you were like I heard with my own ears. "

Xiu was sure Suho rolled his eyes even if he was on the phone.

" You're not helping Minseok-ah. " Suho sighed.

" Junmyeon-ah talk to him. You always say we need to talk to keep the bond. Do the same as you say. " how Suho wished every thing was this easy.

" Just how long you're gonna pretend to be sleep? "
Currently he was in his bed. He hasn't left his room since the incident but he could hear some voices time to time which means Kris didn't try to sleep.

" OK. I'm going out now. " he sounded helpless. Xiu laughed at the younger guy.

Kris actually was quite alright and was spending time playing on his phone. He knew there were misunderstandings between them but he didn't expect it to be this? Did Junmyeon cared about his girlfriend that much?

" Hey?! " Suho's voice was so unsure. It made Kris smile.

" Hi! " Kris looked around. " I was just playing games but if you wanna.... "

" should we watch a movie? "
Kris meant to say talk but Suho obviously wasn't in the mood, so he just nodded with a smile." You choose the movie and I bring some snacks. "

Kris looked through the suggestions and picked a random one. It wasn't that random Tao told him about it. But he likes to suggest some crap movies just to mess with him and he really hoped it wasn't one of them.

" So what's this? " Suho placed tons of snacks and some beers on the table.

" Can we eat them all? " Kris couldn't believe his eyes.

" No pressure. We can keep the extra. " Suho smiled. " So tell me. What's the movie? "

" Umm... Apparently some action one? Tao told me about it. " He has a bad feeling about this.

Suho nodded and sat next to Kris on the couch.

The movie started. 10 minuets in the movie and Kris wished he could kill Tao.

" It's not that bad. " Suho tried to calm the angry man down.

" It's bullshit. "

Junmyeon laughed. Kris wanted to stay mad but it's impossible when he's seeing those smile and hearing this laugh.

" Are you angry at me too? "

" What? "

" You are looking at me for a quite some time now."
Kris didn't notice what he was doing.

" No... Definitely not. Why would I be? " he tried to laugh it off.

" You have a reason to be. "
Junmyeon really needed to stop those pouty eyes before Kris try and kiss them.

" Myeonie I have no reason to be mad at you. "

" But I misunderstood you. "

" And it's gone now right? I'm happy that we could solve it. "
Kris held his hand.

" And for the girl that media showed... "

Suho mastered up his courage to look into his eyes.

" It was a trap. She told me there are people bullying her so if I held her hand and walk they'd be scared. I didn't know her friends were filming or she was a trainee. " Suho frowned.

" Don't look at me like that. I'm not stupid. I'm just a nice guy. "
Suho rolled his eyes. He really felt peaceful right now. This feeling was something rare in his life and hard to reach but apparently all he needed was a big warm hand holding his.

" And for the record.... I don't have a girlfriend. "

" But... But Sehun said you told Lu that you like someone. "
That basterd! He could at least say the name so they didn't have to go through this.

" About that... Actually I do. "
Suho's hand went loose.

" But it doesn't have to be a girl, right? " Kris asked testing Junmyeon reaction.
Suho looked at him for any sign of joking.

" Are... Are you... Seriously? "
Kris nodded.

" I get it if you are mad or even wants me out of here... "

" No... No.... That's not.. " Suho took his hand out of Kris's and stood up.

He likes men?

" I know it might hurt the group image and... " Kris couldn't shut up. Suho's silence was bothering him. He thought it would be OK. Junmyeon was OK and really happy when Lu and Sehun said the exact same words.
Suho really didn't care about exo image and maybe it was wrong considering he's the leader but all these years he thought there's no chance. When Kris moved in he punished himself for wanting more but right now how can he not be greedy?
His heart could be mine.

" Kris that's... That's NOT what I'm thinking. "

" Then talk. Tell me what you think. "

He didn't have questions. Maybe he had especially about the damn boy that Kris likes but now he just needed time to process new information.

" I really need to go. "

" Don't you FUCKING dare. " Kris held his wrist.

" I'm sorry but don't run away. At least this time. "

" I'm NOT running away. I just need... "

" You always do that. You always leave and when you come back it's like nothing ever happened. This time tell me. Please tell what you think. "

Suho couldn't watch his eyes. Te were full of the emotions that he was scared of. He was worried, scared and maybe full of anticipation. He looked down.

" I can't stay Kris. " He kinda whispered.

" Why not? "

" Because if I do, I might kiss you. " he grabbed Kris shirt.