Chapter 5: How Can I?

A/N: Happy EXO comeback after 2 years 🥺

" Are you gonna be alright? "

" I'm drinking in my own house, Xiu. The one that should be careful is you. "
" I'll be fine. Sooo call you tomorrow? "
Suho nodded. They said goodbye and then he closed the door.
And then again he's alone. It's funny how he felt alone all these days.
He looked at a bunch of the tablets on the table. When will he be able to live a day without insomnia medicine?
He took some few steps towards the table before everything going first blurry then total black.

~~~~~~~~~

It was near 6 A.m in China. Kris hasn't been sleep yet cause he was working on his new album. The last solo album before Exo's reunion. It was safe to say that he was way too tired to even be able to walk. That's the reason why he growled when he heard the door sound.

" Seriously No. I don't even wanna talk. " he said without checking who it is. Even if China president walks in right now his answer will remain the same.

" Well if I don't show you this, you will kill me." Tao said and picked up the remote to turn the TV on.

" Exo's leader Suho has been found unconscious in his house by his manager today morning. Although we don't have further information we've sent our reporters ... "

It took some time for Kris's tired mind to process the information.
WTF???????

" WHAT??? WHAT IS THIS?? " he shouted.

" They don't know. No one knows. I talked to members in the way here. They said he was OK till last night. "

" Can you call my manager? " Kris said picking up his jacket.

" For what? "

" Cancel my schedule. I'm going Korea. " he said running to the door.

" Aaah OK..... Wait... What????? Ga you can't go there just like that. GA??? " He shouted the last sentence. He sighed. Only Luhan can handle this man.

The reporters were every where. Kris might be tall but how the hell they are gonna find him.
Luhan messed his hair up annoyed.
" You know must of the times I wonder how his brain works but sometimes I really wanna know if he has one. " He looked at Tao. The moment he opened his mouth to answer, he spotted him.

" Look! he's there. " Tao pointed at a tall man with a black coat.
Luhan grabbed Tao's arm and ran towards him. They made their way through reporters and cameramen and the moment Luhan felt they are near enough, he hit Kris's arm.

" Ouch... " Kris's head turned.

" What the hell man? Do you even think???? "

" No Lu. Seriously no. He's still fucking unconscious. I can't be here and just wait for one of the guys to call. I wanna be there with him. How can I let him be alone?? "

" you guys keep it down. There are camera here. " Tao tried to calm him down.

" I don't give a damn about anyone. Fuck there is a possibility that he doesn't fucking wake up!!! "

" Don't be a drama queen and DO NOT SCARE TAO, TOO. " Lu poined at Tao's pale face.

" I get it Kris. We're all worried to death." Kris wanted to protest.
" And I know the way you're worried is different than us. " Lu rolled his eyes.
" But we can't fuck things up. Exactly the things that he damn work hard for... Kris he's still a idol of SM. We can't go there and give them a reason to threat guys with it. "
Kris knew he was right. He thought about those things too but every fucking time Suho's closed eyes scared the shit out of him. He closed his eyes as a sign of giving up.
" Come on man. We'll find a way for you. " Lu took Kris's hand and signaled Tao to move. Tonight is gonna be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~
Everything was a mess in the hospital and reporters constantly asking how Suho is was Not helping.

" Sehun-ah he's gonna be alright, OK? I don't know what's wrong but I'm sure he will make it. " Xiumin was trying his best to calm the young man down since he couldn't be here.
Everyone was talking on the phone.
After the first examination doctors said it's because of stress and pressure but since he hasn't waken up yet, they wanted to do a second round.

" Hyung look at this. " Baekhyun showed a video on his phone to Xiumin. The video showed the 3 chinese members in the airport. The title of the article was " Are Exo's ex-members worried about their ex leader? "
" I just talked to Lu. They're alright but I'll check again in some minutes. "
Xiu looked around:" You guys should go back and rest. I'm free but you and Chanyeol have schedules tomorrow. Let me and D.O be here. " Baekhyun looked at his hyung troubled. He didn't wanna go." What if he wakes up? "

" Even if he does you wouldn't be to see him right away. Go and when he wakes up, I'll call you. Convince Chanyeol too. " Then he looked around to spot Chen.
" Jongdea-yah! Go home. "
" Come on hyung. I wanna stay. I can't just leave. "
" You have a family Jongdea. We're gonna be busy after the contract. Spend some time with your daughter. You know that's what Suho wants. I'll call you. Just go home. "
" Hyung?!!! " Chen whined.
" Come on man. You exactly know what I'm talking about. " Chen nodded. He knew him being here just worse the situation. Camera, sessangs and any other things.
The members slowly left the hospital. Now Xiumin found time to take care of the guilt he's been feeling.
" He's gonna be alright. " Kyungsoo sat next to him.

" I shouldn't have left him alone. "

" We still don't know what happened. And we both know he wanted to be alone. No one can say no to him. "

" Still... I knew he was stressed for the contract, for us and even For Kris. " Xiu holded his head with both hands an D.O chose to stay silent.
After a few minutes Xiu's phone went on.
" Hey Lu. " He couldn't even pretend to be energetic.

" Still no news? "

" Nope. Nothing new. Saw the video. You guys OK? "
Luhan sighed.

" Minseok-ah, I need to tell you something but before that I need you to promise that no one knows especially Junmyeon. "

Xiu became stiff:" sure. What's going on?"

" Minseok-ah, you know... Uhhh.. Kris... Kris loves Suho. Not like the way I love him, but like the way I love Sehun. "

Wait??? What the hell????