24: Brother Dearest

"Raven?" A voice called, followed by several knocks. The Demon and sorceress both woke up immediately to the sound of Dick Grayson's voice. "Are you in there?" He called again.

"Yes, I'm just meditating." She answered, immediately regretting how her voice cracked with sleep. Damian shot her a devious look and she slapped him in the arm embarrassed. "Do you need something?" She asked, hoping he'd just go away.

"Well, you missed breakfast and I was just worried." Dick explained. At this point, Damian pressed a feather- light kissed to her throat. "Can I come in?" Dick asked.

"No!" She squeaked, as the Demon got to one of her hickeys. His hickeys. "I mean no, I'm changing right now. I'll be out in a bit," she corrected, trying to steel her voice the best she could.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, completely fine, I assure you," she forced out, as her dark prince's right hand strayed to her marking. Warmth flooded throughout her body, cutting off her train of thought. She didn't even hear Dick's heavy footfalls as he walked away from her bedroom door. Raven almost expected Damian to cease his torture once Dick left, but secretly hoped he'd never stop.

    Her hands tugged at his hair lightly, earning a groan from the Demon and encouraging his descending onslaught. Once his kisses reached the collar of her tank top, Raven rolled them over. Damian had gotten his turn, and the fading bruises on her neck could testify.

    Emerald eyes stared up at the sorceress in shock. She was now straddling his hips and had both hands planted on the bed, around his head. She let her fingers ghost down over his shoulders, barely allowing her skin to graze his. Damian slowly sat up, forcing her to grip his shoulders and stare into his jungle green eyes.

    The moment was precious and lasted an eternity, but Raven was done waiting for her revenge. She pulled him in quick, slamming her lips down onto his with a fiery passion. Her hands skated down his chest to the hem of his green t-shirt. She slid her fingertips underneath it, drawing small circles onto his waist. She swallowed the strangled noises he made as she devoured his mouth.

    He lifted his arms for her eventually, after she tugged at the hem of of shirt several times, urging him to notice her intention. They broke their kiss for a moment, and she hastily yanked his shirt over his head. Forgotten on the floor of her bedroom, the green shirt will remain long after Damian leaves.

    He leaned back in to recapture her lips, but Raven pressed her hands against his chest and leaned back teasingly. An uncharacteristically devious smirk made Damian nervous, as she pushed him back down to the bed. When she leaned down towards him, he lifted slightly to meet her again. But the sorceress only pressed him further into the mattress.

    She begun a trail of kisses underneath his jaw, sprinkling them further and further down. She paused over his marking, taking her time to nip at the design and trace the pattern with her tongue. The poor Demon was forced to endure her stimulating torture, letting out groans of pleasure and whimpers of desire. She could tell he want to be in control by the way he tightly held her thighs and occasionally jerked up off the bed.

    Raven continued her path down until she reached the top of his shorts. Peering up at him through long lashes, Raven winked and started to shimmy down his shorts. Frozen by desire, Damian stared down at her in shock. However, the sorceress only lowered his shorts enough to see the toned v where his hip bone was defined. Then she begun suckling the tan skin along the line of his v, ensuring purple spots were left in her wake. Damian couldn't restrain himself much longer. He tangled his fists in her hair, tugging at the roots and pushing her head closer, in tormented pleasure. Only once he was trembling with desire, and a sea of purple colored both hip bones, did Raven roll off her prince. He sat up as she went, face flushed a wicked shade of red, hair mussed in every direction. From his spot on her bed, Damian stayed completely still, doing nothing but watch as she walked away.

    With a snap of her fingers, her uniform was on and her hair was tamed. Pinning her hood on, Raven reached her bedroom door. Before she magically opened it, she turned back at Damian and explained, "Gotta go. I'm assuming you know where the exit is." Her eyes darted to the window and back at her prince. She blew him a kiss before sealing her door shut behind her.

    Raven had never felt as powerful as she had walking away from Damian. The flustered expression on his face was the greatest thing she'd ever seen. And she caused it. The thought made her giggle to herself. She'd explain to Dick that she was in an intense meditation session all morning, to excuse her absence from breakfast, and hope her dark prince wouldn't brood too much about her sweet revenge.

    Raven would breeze through her training on the high of imagining Damian climbing out her window, eyebrows drawn together in frustration and muttering unkind words to no one but himself.