Miles Tails Prower (Sonic Forces)

(Here's a request by a known user in books at this point. Hope you all enjoy this one, post forces)

Requested by Foxyboy1998

3rd person POV

Tails sat in his workshop working on his plane. He was passing the time, waiting for a friend of his to arrive. It has been about eleven months since the war had ended. The reason he was waiting for his friend is because, he needs their help for a test. The test is for an experiment he wanted to try. He realized that some man in the world want to have kids on their own. He thinks the best way to go about is to allow males to become pregnant.

In order to test this, he needs to get pregnant. He knows he's young but, he should still be able to it due the serum he made and injected himself with. Not only did he grow a womb inside him but, he is also physically older even though he appears to be the same age. Tails knew what the others would say if he got pregnant without getting getting older first. At least like this it won't be considered underage pregnancy.

The sound of a door opening caught his attention leading him to smile and stop working "that you Eric?" he called out sounding a little older. "Yeah, where you at?" a distant voice asked. "My workshop, I'll be right out" he called back. Tails got up and cleaned himself a bit with the nearby towel and walked into the livingroom where a male human was waiting for him.

"Hey Eric thank you for coming, I was hoping you can help me out something I've been meaning to test since last week" he told the human named Eric.

Eric POV

I noticed how his voice sounds a bit deeper then normal. "You sound a bit older, and what exactly is this test about" I asked him. "I've been hearing about guys wanting kids but, are unable to adopt or get girls pregnant, do you know about it?" he asked. I nodded "well, I've been wondering how to help them and I've came up with a solution but, first I have to test it" he told me. Test it, how?

"How do you plan to go about it and what is it?" I asked him. "I'm glad you asked, I plan to test it on myself. It's a serum that allows guys to become pregnant. It causes a womb to grow inside a male's body to carry a child" he told which left me shocked. "But aren't you too young to carry children?" I asked "Not anymore, the serum I used made older even if it doesn't seem like it. It's effects only last throughout my pregnancy though. That being said, I should mention, I'm not pregnant yet" he told me.

"Oh you're not? Wait, did you call me just to get you knocked!?" I asked. "Actually I was hoping if you be willing to become my own son" his statement caught me off guard. "You see the idea is to allow the males of the world to have kids asexually, you know on their own but, in order to do that, I need more data. This test will give the data needed, and you'll be able to be my own son as a result. Not bad right?" he asked.

I still have a lot of questions but, those can wait. As impossible as it all sounds, it could work. I need to... no, I want to help make it happen. "I'll help Tails just tell me what needs to be done" I told him. He smiles "that's great, follow me to my room" I followed him as instructed. He locked the door as we both enter his bedroom.

"Ok for this test to work, I'll need to do something called unbirth. Which is why I said you can become my son" he told me. I've heard of the subject and read some online stories about but, I never thought I would ever get involved with one. "O-Oh ok, well, I-I guess I can go along with it" I stuttered and blushed. "Um, your clothes would get in the way. That won't be a problem for you will it?" he asked.

"Not at all" I said blushing deeply as I undress myself. Soon I was fully naked and Tails is blushing deeply, most likely at the my exposed cock. I blush as well "well, um, Tails are you ready?" I asked "huh, oh yeah, I'm ready" he said laying down in bed. I approach him as he lifts his legs leaving his tailhole exposed to me.

I stick a few fingers inside his ass causing him to moan. I then stuck my whole hand inside along with my other hand. They fit, both of my hands fit inside his ass. He is moaning and gasping as I force my arms inside bit by bit. Soon I was getting up to my shoulders and with that, my head is soon engulfed by his tailhole.

It was then he starts making efforts of his own and pulls my chest up his ass. I felt my hands emerge inside a wide fleshy chamber. The more I'm pulled up his ass, the more I began to fill the chamber that I assume to be his womb. Then as my head enters his womb, only my legs hang out of his ass. Bit by bit with all his moaning he was pulling my legs up his rear.

I was soon fully sealed away inside his womb. It is surprisingly comfy in here as I wiggle a bit to get more comfy. "Hey, you ok in there Eric?" he asked me, his voice muffled. "Yeah, Tails, I'm ok, it's quite comfy in here" I told him. Then the cord connects, catching me off guard for a bit. Then the womb fills with fluids which I'm able to breathe.

I began to feel sleepy causing me to yawn. "I'm tired how about you?" he asked "yeah, goodnight Tails" I called out at I'm lulled to sleep by the sounds of his body. His heartbeat, his breathing and him rubbing me. I soon close my eyes and drift off for the next nine months.

9 months later - Tails POV

I hold Eric in my arms as I speak to a pregnant Gadget. He is a red furred wolf who played a key role in the war. He never told me why he wanted to be pregnant so suddenly after I finished phase two but, at least he was willing to help with the second test. Now it's done, the final product is ready. Guys around the world can get pregnant now.

"Congrats on your birth by the way, the little kit is so cute" Gadget told me. "Thanks, he was willing to help me with the first test and now he is my son as promised" I told him. The wolf is now five months along I noticed. "You want to hold him?" I asked. He nodded and took Eric into his arms. "He is so cute" Gadget said.

"By the way, you told me you wanted to be tested with the ability to carry other person child. Whys that if I may ask?" I asked him "well it goes like this..."

(And that's a wrap. Here you go Foxy, hope you and everyone else enjoyed it. See you all next time)

Up next: Legosi

(Side note: I decided against the hollow knight theme for the next piece an will do beastars instead)