ℂ𝕙𝕡.𝟠- 𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤! 𝕐𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕕!

Izuku's POV

I feel good, I just got a new ally to help me uncover the truth.

You better watch out Class 1-A, when I get my revenge, it's going to be sweet!

I'm getting real tired of all of them. I don't know how I survived all those years.

The one person that annoys me the most is Ochako.

Does she really think I'm that dumb? Her jealousy could be spotted from a mile away.

It's too bad. If she actually stood up for me instead of going with the flow, we probably could've been a couple.

But I'm also thankful that she did though, if she didn't, I wouldn't have met the love of my life.

Wait a minute...this gave me an idea for a song!

I'm now on the white loveseat, writing down some lyrics in my notebook.

Have it all
Rip our memories off the wall

All the special things I bought
They mean nothing to me anymore

I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turn my head to see my love sheepishly smile.

"Sorry. Did I bother you?" Her angelic voice asks.

My lips curves into a soft smile, "You know you could never bother me."

She chuckles lightly, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She takes a peak at my songbook, her eyes sparkling.

"Are you writing down a new song?"

I chuckle at her childlike enthusiasm and nod.

While I was in LAHA, we all decided to make a channel where we sing, dance, laugh, and talk/argue with each other. Our channel became really well known, and it has 10.9k subscribers now.

I learned how to put my emotions into music, leading me to do songwriting and violin, which actually calms me down a bit.

(Y/N) snuggles into the crook of my neck.

"I'll bet that it'll be your best song yet! What is it about?"

I adjusted my position, so that she's sitting comfortably on my lap.

"It's about a certain girl's obsession of me."

She rolls her eyes at the mention of the zero-gravity girl.

"Tch! Who does she think she is? She acting all high and mighty, and treats me like I'm her servant or something!" She rants, her (E/C) eyes glaring intensely at the coffee table.

I place down the notebook, and snuggle my head on her neck.

"Shh~ don't worry about a thing, love. They'll all get what they deserve."

I lightly place kisses on her neck as she tilts her head, giving me more access.

"Mm~ I guess you're right. But, it was sweet of you to forgive Mineta after all those years."

I smile in her neck, "He didn't try to hurt me like all the others did, so he got his redemption."

She turns around, straddling me, and stares at me with caring eyes.

"Just know that we're all here to help you through this, all right?"

I gaze at her (E/C) eyes with love. How did I get such a wonderful girl as my girlfriend?

I leaned down and captured her lips with mine. She smiles and kisses me back. It was a soft and tender kiss, just expressing how much we love and care for each other without any words.