ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟞 - ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Izuku's POV

The looks on their faces were priceless. I wanted to laugh the moment I saw them, but I controlled myself.

Now we're in English class. (Y/N) and I are bored out of our minds, so we began talking about random things in Morse Code.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when we're done.", she tapped.

I look over and gave her an 'okay' sign. She breathes out a quiet sigh and plops her head on the desk, asleep the moment she puts her head on her arms.

Present Mic mostly pays attention to what me or (Y/N) are doing. I was just focused on the clock semi-tuning out the loudmouth's teachings.

Why? I know everything already, I don't need to be taught it again.

Present Mic was talking about frickin' infinitives, when he finally noticed my girl taking a much needed nap.

I roll my eyes when I watch him grab a heavy book and slam it on her desk.

And the best part about it?

She didn't wake up.

I try to contain my laughter, when he tries anything he could think of to try and wake her up, ha ha, he even used his quirk!

This went on for the rest of the class. I look at the clock to see that we had ten minutes left in class before we are released to lunch.

Deciding to end this comedic relief, I speak up.

"That's not gonna work, ya know."

Present Mic stops what he's doing and stares me down, trying his best to intimidate me.

I just raise an eyebrow at him. Sick of my new attitude, he tries to taunt me.

"Well, why don't you wake her up, smart guy?"

The rest of the class began to snicker, thinking that I wouldn't know any better.

I smirk, which startles the pathetic class and teacher.

"Okay, watch me."

He rolls his eyes at my sassy comment. I look over to the clock and saw that five minutes remains.

I get up and walk over to her seat. I lean over, removing some hair in front of her face, and gently kiss her cheek.

Some guys in the class look at me in anger, thinking that I'm making my move on her.

Deciding to make her fanboys back off, I whisper to her, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Love, wake up. Class is over."

A bunch of people quietly gasp at my words.

My girl brings her head back up, eyes still shut.

She turns to me and pouts.

"Already~? I didn't get to sleep that much though~"

I give her a warm smile when her eyes open just a bit, "Don't worry, you'll be able to sleep when we go back home."

Her eyes slowly opens, while her lips curves into a cute tired smile.

"Piggyback ride?" She lifts her arms up, looking like a little girl who wants to be picked up.

I smile and turn around, lowering my body in the process. She gently jumps onto my back and I lift her up, her legs securely wrapped around my waist.

I grab her things along with mine and began walking out of the classroom, signaling to Kacchan to come too.

His stuff was in order since the beginning of our teacher's antics, so he stood up and began to walk over to the door, where we were waiting for him.