ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟙𝟙 - 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕒?!?

A/N: New book cover! Sorry that I took so long to update. (T~T) I'm also thinking about making a playlist for all the songs Izuku wrote. I'm gonna try to make it up to you, loves. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
___________________________
(Y/N)'s POV

After Treyvon and Hanagakure flirted with each other throughout the whole meal and clearing up several things, we're on our way back home.

Zuku yawns as he stretches his arms before plopping his head on top of mine, "I'm so done with everything. Why did I even come back?"

"Uh, to prove your innocence and kick Yun to the curb?"

"Ah yes. Thank you, Treyvon, for reminding me." Zuku drawls sarcastically.

"No problem." The South African grins mockingly.

A little while away stood a girl with sandy blonde hair, clear fair skin and honey yellow eyes. She wore a black, cropped sweatshirt saying "Monster" (the 'o' being a heart), washed jean shorts with silver chains as decoration, fishnet shorts that covers her slim waist, and black-and-white Adidas.

She heard us coming and turned to face us. The girl gazed at us and smiled when she saw a certain hothead.

"Katsu-kun!" She coos while attacking him with a bear hug.

"Wo-woah!" Treyvon dodged just in time for the girl to wrap her arms and legs around Katsuki.

She nuzzled into his chest, causing him to blush a deep red and carefully returned the hug.

Zuku and I excitedly exchange looks. "Could this be the girl Katsuki is crushing on??"

Wow, first Treyvon, now Katsuki. Who's next?

Tomoyo smiles at the two, "I'm sorry to interrupt. What's your name?"

The girl turns to us and gives us a toothy grin, showing off her sharp canines. "The name's Himiko Toga, but you can call me Himi-chan!"

Zuku's eyes widen, "Toga...?"

Himiko finally makes eye contact with my man. Her eyes widen at the sight of him. She immediately turns to Katsuki.

"I-Is that...?" She stutters.

Katsuki gave her a gentle smile, and nods in response.

Her lip quivers and gives Zuku the same bear hug. "Zuzu!"

I only look at the girl weirdly.

Zuzu?? What type of nickname is that?

I felt a bit jealous, but quickly suppress the feeling. She's just really happy to see him again, that's all. Plus, she looks like the touchy type.

My man looks at Katsuki in confusion before looking down at the girl and back at him. "Isn't she supposed to be in the LOV?"

Treyvon and I exchange shocked looks. Tomoyo's eyes widen and Eriol pressed his lips into a thin line, something that he does when he's at a loss for words.

"Wait, wait. So, let me get this straight," Treyvon steps in, shaking his head and hands. "Himi-chan over here," he points at her, "is a former villain??"

We all turn to Katsuki, since Zuku obviously didn't know about this either, and he knew her longer.

Katsuki calmly nods, "Yeah, pretty much."

"WHAT??"

"Bro, how can you say that so casually?!" Treyvon yells at him.

"Well, how else am I supposed to say it??" Katsuki talked back.