ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

Izuku's POV:

The plane lands in the foreign country. I get off the plane, grab my suitcases from the trolley, and began to wander around.

Some people look at me weirdly and whisper to one another. I roll my eyes, ignoring them. I then saw someone holding a sign with my name written in English letters.

'Thank you Present Mic.'

I walk up to that person. He has white curls that graced his light skin. Sea green eyes glancing over the big sea of people. He wore a white collar shirt, a red suit, and black dress shoes.

He notices me and grins, "Hello, by any chance that you're Izuku Midoriya?"

I shyly nod my head. I offer him a handshake, "It's nice to meet you mister uh-"

The white-haired man smiles, "My name is Charles Kensington. I'm the Vice Principal to LAHA[Los Angeles Hero Academy]."

I nod, making a mental note of his name.

He smiles, "Shall we get going?"

•Mini Time Skip•

Soon enough, we arrive at the school. I gape at it, lost for words.

The school was made of white brick and concrete. It had a large width and was surrounded by trees, grass, and florals. Its height was probably at least a third of the Empire State Building!

Mr. Kensington laughs at my reaction. He places a hand on my shoulder, earning my attention.

"Come on, let me take you to your dorm. There you'll meet your roommates."

I nod. I follow him through the entrance. We walk through dust-free, classy hallways that outshines UA. Modern lights hung from the ceiling. We entered a lively lobby that was full of students each who were unique in their own ways. Some people notice me, but don't be nosy about it.

We go up to the desk. Behind an expensive-looking computer was a seemingly sweet elderly woman. Her grayish white hair was in a messy bun with a few strands framing her tan skin. Small glasses framed her narrow eyes. She looks up and gives us an adorable smile that shows her wrinkles more.

"Hello Charles. I see that you brought our new student from Japan."

Mr. Kensington nods, "Hello Dorothy. Yes, this is Izuku Midoriya from Japan. He would like his dorm room number and card please."

Ms. Dorothy cheerfully nods, "All right, give me a second."

She starts typing on the keyboard, probably searching up my dorm number.

"Ah yes, here it is." She looks at me, "Your dorm number is Room 306 and here's your key card."

She hands me a white card that has a blue outline on the edges.

I quickly bow to her, "Thank you, Ms. Dorothy."

She smiles and turns back to the computer.

We walk away from the desk towards the elevator. We got inside and Mr. Kensington clicked on the third floor. As we travel upwards, my curiosity gets the better of me.

"How many floors are there? Where do we go for classes? More importantly, who's my home room teacher?!"

Mr. Kensington laughs, "I asked the principal to make all your classes the same ones as your roommates, who have classes together as well.