ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- 𝕆𝕙, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Izuku's POV:

I was sleeping so peacefully, but I was abruptly woken up by Treyvon doing a cannonball on my bed.

"Treyvon!!", a scary gleam in my eyes was probably there.

Shocked and a bit nervous, he looks down at his wrist and chuckles nervously.

"Oh wow, look at the time. I better get going now. Uh..bye!"

With that he hurriedly gets of my bed and makes a beeline to the living room, and I was right on his tail.

"TREYVON! You'll pay for that!!"

I chased him down the hallway, through the living room to the dining area, where he stood behind (Y/N) for protection.

"(Y/N), my buddy, protect me, please!", Treyvon pleads as he goes behind her.

She glances up and smiles, "Oh good! You guys are awake."

"Yeah, sadly.", I glare at Treyvon, while he mockingly sticks his tongue out.

Tomoyo giggles, "Well you two seem energetic."

Eriol looks up from his book, "What did you do?"

Treyvon looks at our cool friend, offended, "I didn't do anything!!"

"He did a cannonball on my bed, while I WAS IN IT!"

Treyvon sweat drops, "Well, in my defense, you weren't waking up. I, at least, tried a gazillion techniques to wake you up before that."

I raise an eyebrow, unamused.

"Okay, so maybe it wasn't a gazillion, but it took me a really long time to get you up."

(Y/N) places down a plate, "Well, today is a big day."

I glance over at her, "What do you mean?"

Tomoyo gently smiles, "Today's our first day at U.A."

I look at her for a second, blinking twice. I turn on my heel and start walking back to my room.

"Nope. Not doing this today."

"Come on man! You can plummet all of the kids in our class with your new moves."

I still continue walking back to my bed.

"Zuku, if you walk away now, there won't be any more cinnamon rolls left."

(Y/N)'s POV

He stops in his tracks.

I smirk. 'He must really hate that school if he turns down his favorite breakfast food.'

He turns around and stares at me. He comes back to the table and sits down. He crosses his arms with a cute pout on his face.

"Fine. I'll go back to that excuse of a school."

I brightened up. I give him a cinnamon roll as a reward for his good behavior.

He stares at it before taking it in his hand and glumly begins eating.

Time Skip brought to you by Treyvon and Eriol arguing over something stupid

I look at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a white button up shirt with a red tie around my neck. A dark green skirt that stops below my thighs. White socks hug my ankles with (F/C) high top sneakers covering it.

I continue to pull down the short skirt.

'How do they wear this?! This is way too short!'