ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚- 𝔸𝕟 𝕆𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

Izuku's POV:

I look at Principal Nezu in shock. In the corner of my eye, I see Yun secretly smirk in victory.

"You will only be expelled for one year, you can come back to U.A. when you're in the second year of high school."

I nod, in understanding and shock.

'I can come back. When I do, I won't let everyone off the hook that easily.'

"But, can I say a few last words to my classmates?", I nervously request.

Nezu sadly smiles and moves off the stand. I hop on and lean towards the microphone.

"Class 1-A, thank you for giving me such great memories and showing me how the people closest to you can stab you in the back."

The girls gasp, offended while the boys, excluding Kacchan, glare at me.

"I will see you guys again, sadly, next year and when I come back..."

I gave them a cold glare.

"You'll regret what you did to me."

They all look at me in shock, not expecting those words from me.

I give Principal Nezu a nod, hop off the stand and confidently walk out of the assembly room.

Soon, I hear someone call my name.

"Izuku! Izuku, my boy! Wait!"

I turn my head to see All Might running towards me.

"All Might...", I trail off as he stands in front of me.

"I informed your mother about the situation. She told me that you didn't leave the house that night. When I told her that you were expelled, she started cussing out at the school."

I chuckle. 'That's mom for ya, go against me, you go against her.'

"I calmed her down first, then told her that a good friend of mine is the principal of the best hero school in America."

I stare at him in disbelief.

'Is he saying that I can better myself in America?!?!'

"So, young Midoriya, do you accept my offer?"

I stay silent, processing everything he told me. After everything sinks in, I rapidly nod my head.

"Yes! I'd love to accept your offer!", I exclaim.

My mentor smiles. "I'm glad. The school provides a dorm for each student there. Students can leave on Spring, Fall, and Winter break. So, we will be able to see you then Izuku."

I nod, still not believing that it's happening.

All Might pats me on the back, "Come, young Midoriya, let's tell your mother."

{Small Time Skip}

"Oh, my baby!", Mom engulfs me in a hug. She glares at All Might and stabs a manicured finger to his chest.

"How can you let this happen to him?! You said that you would look over him!!"

My mom is a sweetheart to the people she cares about. Hurt one of us, she becomes a bomb.

My mom stands at a good height when All Might isn't in his true form. She goes up to his elbow.

(In this story, Inoko looks how she was when Izuku was still a kid/toddler.)

"You are right, Mrs. Midoriya, I apologize for the inconvenience. But I have an offer for your son."

Mom looks like she's going to explode.