Seven

It was finally the night of the promotional party. You spent all day chilling with Carti until it was time for you to get ready. You took a long shower, even going as far as shaving and exfoliating. You slipped on the Balmain dress and your heels. After you were all dolled up, you spritzed some Chanel perfume on your skin for a finishing touch. You went down the stairs to meet Carti and let him know you were ready. He heard the clacking of your heels across the marble floor and came over to you.

"Damn Y/N you lookin' fine." He says taking in your look of the night.

You took in his look as well. He wore a matching V-lone jacket and pants, with off-white Jordan's, accompanied by a couple Cuban links and diamond rings. He always looked stylish and rich.

"Not too bad yourself." You say smiling at him.

"You ready?" He asks guiding you to his car.

"Yeah." You say walking in front of him. He slaps your behind as you both exit out the door to the garage.

-At the club-

The car pulls up to a fancy looking night club with a huge parking lot. The sign read 'The Night Owl'. He ended up getting his car valeted as he lead you into the club. You were instantly met with flashing lights of cameras. There was voices of all kinds asking all kinds of questions and saying all kinds of things to both of you.

"Carti! Yo Carti! Who's the new chick with you!"

"Carti are you working on any projects at the moment?"

"Say cheese guys!"

The paparazzi were out heavy tonight. He ignored them all and led you inside. You copied him and stared ahead ignoring them all. The bouncer undid the velvet rope at the door for you both. There was a big disco ball hanging in the center of the dance floor upon entry. The interior was just as fancy as the exterior. It had a futuristic design to it. All the bottles up on the wall at the bar looked expensive. Carti had his hand on your waist the whole time you both walked around looking for a place to settle. He sits you down at a big U-shaped booth. As you sit down, you suddenly feel your phone vibrate in your clutch. You open it up and read the caller ID. It was Valerie.

"Gurl come tell this meat headed, big bodied man over here to let me in! Im with Carti! You know the Playboi carti? Let me in!" You hear from the phone.

"Hey Valerie's here. The bouncer won't let her in though." You say to Carti listening to Valerie argue with the bouncer trying to do his job.

"Aight hold on." He says getting his phone out. He makes a quick call to who you assume is the bouncer.

"Damn finally! I told yo ass I was with them!"
You hear over the phone indicating she was allowed entry.

"Hey Val meet at the bar. Let's get a drink. I know you must want one after that." You say into the phone standing up looking for the bar.

"You read my mind!" She replies. You hang up the phone and inform Carti of your whereabouts. Just as you were about to leave, he grabs your arm to turn you around.

"What's wrong?" You ask meeting his eyes.

"Stick ya tongue out." He says to you.

For some reason you comply without question. You open your mouth and stick your tongue out for him. He puts a pill he held between his index and thumb finger, and gently lays it on your tongue. It was small and yellow. You chew it up and are met with a sour taste in your mouth. You cringe heavily at the taste.