Eight

As Carti hovers over you, you play with the twisted locs hanging down in front of your face. He sits up and takes his shirt off. He leans back over you about to kiss you.

"Wait. The door." You say stopping him and looking over at the open double doors that lead to the upstairs hallway.

"Nobody here but us shawty." He says standing up and walking over to the door.

"Even better." You whisper to yourself.

He closes the doors and you hear the lock click. Suddenly the lights go out, and you feel a weight on the bed. You reach out in front of you and rub your hands over his chest. You sit up and undo your bra. You grab his hands and place them over your chest and squeeze. You let go of his hands, and he continues to rub and squeeze your breasts. He leans closer and put his mouth on yours. You grab his shoulders and get on top of him. There was something poking your leg as you sat on him. You pull his pants down along with his boxers. You feel his hard-on spring out in your face. You hold it in your hands as you begin to stroke him. He seems to like it, as he lets out a few soft grunts. You bend down and stick your tongue out on his tip. You swirl circles with your tongue, before slowly taking all of him in your mouth. You bob your head up and down while fondling his testicles.

"Oh shit." He moans out as he pushes your head down more.

You slob all over him and your eyes begin to water. He was pretty big. You brought your head back up as you wipe your mouth with the back of your hand. You hear him move around and a drawer open. He shuffles around before you hear a wrapper opening. He was definitely putting a condom on.

'At least he's safe.' You thought to yourself.

"Come here." He says to you. You take your underwear off before climbing back onto him.

"I have a confession to make." You say sitting on him.

"Wassup." He asks putting his hands on your hips.

"I'm a virgin. I've only ever sucked a couple dicks." You say bluntly. That was easier to say under the influence.

"Oh shit for real?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah." You say shyly.

"You sure you tryna do this?" He asks confirming your consent.

"Hell yeah. I've never been more sure. Or maybe it's the drugs." You say letting out a laugh.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you shawty." He says reassuringly.

That made you feel a little better. But you were still a little nervous. You hadn't been intimate with a guy in a while.

He grabs his member and lines it up with your entrance.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." You say to him.

He slides it in you slowly before letting you sit on it. You wince as you adjust to the size. You take a moment to move around and get used to it. You start to slowly move up and down.

"Shit you tight as fuck." He says leaning back while letting you ride.

You start to bounce faster, getting used to the feeling. You moan as he grabs your ass while you bounce on him. A sudden burst of energy runs through you as you hear him grunt and moan at your movements.

Suddenly you're met with covers in your face. He flipped you over onto your stomach.

"Put that ass up." He says standing at the edge of the bed.

You comply as you get on all fours and stick your butt in the air for him. He grabs your hips and pulls you to the edge of the bed. You gasp as you feel him insert himself inside of you. He starts slow, then begins to thrust into you faster. The room is echoed with skin slapping against skin.

"Fuck!" You scream into the pillow. He was hitting all kinds of spots. Your moans grew louder with every thrust. You held onto the sheets for dear life.

He keeps going and slaps your ass as you throw it back on him. You felt a knot in your stomach and your eyes began to roll to the back of your head.

"Fuck Carti I'm gonna..." You moan unable to finish your sentence. He leans towards you and grabs a handful of your hair. After a few more strokes, you release all over him.

"Shit Y/N." He says feeling it on himself. You were unable to move from the feeling of euphoria your orgasm caused you.

His thrusts get faster, and with a final moan he releases into you. He stays in you for a while before pulling out. You let yourself finally fall onto the bed. He rolls the condom off of himself, and throws it on the floor. He gets into the bed with you and puts you both under the covers. He pulls you into him and rubs your arm.

"You mine now." He says lowly.

You had no energy to even talk. But you were glad he couldn't see your big smile.

-The next morning-

A terrible headache woke you up. You opened your eyes fully looking around the room. This was definitely not your room. There was barely any recollection of the previous night. You look under the covers to see your naked body. You sit up in the bed and try to remember what happened. Your headache was making it a little hard. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a used condom on the floor.

You had sex for the first time. With Carti.

You try to get up but quickly fall to your knees feeling weak in your legs. Suddenly Carti walks in the room.

"You finally up." He says getting back in the bed.

"Barely. I can hardly move." You say groggily.

He laughs as he gets up and comes to the side you're on. He helps you back into the bed and gets back in.

"You have a shirt I can borrow?" You ask him still hiding under the covers.

"Yeah I gotchu." He says getting up again. He opens up one of the huge drawers in his big dresser, and tosses it to you. It was a black shirt with a red V on the front. You slid it over your head and took the covers off of you. You get up successfully this time, and walk to the door.

"Where you goin'?" He asks looking at you.

"My room to freshen up. Want me to come back when I'm done?" You ask leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah." He says rolling around in bed.

You leave with an okay, and head to your room. You go into the bathroom and use the toilet. After flushing, you wash your hands and brush your teeth. After you're done, you stare at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't believe yourself. You smile suddenly remembering last night's events. You leave the bathroom and head back to Carti's room. You get into bed with him again and lay by his side with your phone in hand.

"How you feel?" He asks breaking the silence.

"If I'm being honest, terrible. My body hurts, my head hurts and I feel like shit. Side effects of molly the next morning I assume?" You say looking at him.

"Yeah. That shit is a killer the first time." He says.

"Of course it is." You say rolling your eyes.

"You did a couple things for the first time last night huh." He says smirking.

You both share a look and smile at each other. The rest of the day was spent with you both laying in bed enjoying each other's company.

____________________________________
🎶Million dolla puthyy million dolla puthyyyy🎶

UH. SIX INCH PUMPS, PLAY WID HIS BALLS, DUNK

BRB gonna go pray for my sins after writing this 😁