Twenty One

TW: Mentions of blood & death. Read at your own risk!
_________________________________

You saw him go into the double doors that led inside the abandoned building. You wait until he goes inside, and hop in a bush nearby. Luckily the bush was close enough to a window, that you used to peek inside the place.

"God why does this window have to be so dirty!" You whisper to yourself as you try to look through it. You decided to spit on it and rub the dirt away as much as you could.

Once you had a clear view, you squint as hard as you can to scan the faces inside. You saw Carti and Rodrigo talking, surrounded by a couple of men with heavy looking guns strapped to them.

"What the hell is going on?" You whisper to yourself as you adjust yourself to get a better view.

"Hey!" A voice shouts from behind you.

"Shit!" You panic to yourself as you duck down lower into the bush. You grab the pistol from your side and load it quickly.

"Let's get this shit out of here before they come out. I don't need no fuck ups tonight. That nigga Carti nosy as hell too." The voice says. It was definitely TJ.

'Thank goodness he didn't see me.' You thought to yourself.

"Oh my god!" You whisper to yourself. You squat in the he bush while trying to formulate a plan. How were you going to stop this? Before you could even make another move, you suddenly blacked out.

"What you mean you can't supply me no more?" Jordan asks with a puzzled look on his face.

"Sorry bro this our last shipment for now. My other clients are buying me out and I gotta restock." Rodrigo says shrugging.

"When you stocking up?" Jordan asks.

"I don't know man. I'm working shit out right now. You're better off going straight to the source and-" Rodrigo was suddenly interrupted by his guards bringing somebody in.

"Hey boss we found her snooping around the bushes." A guard says walking into the warehouse.

They bring you in and throw you to the ground in front of Rodrigo and Carti. You slowly open your eyes and gain consciousness from the pain of being thrown on the floor. You look up and instantly meet his eyes. He looks like he's about to explode with anger. Rodrigo pulls out a gun from under his shirt and points it at you.

"Who the fuck are you? A cop?" He says placing the gun on your forehead.

"Chill out! She with me." Carti says rolling his eyes at you.

"The fuck? You tryna pull a fast one on me?" Rodrigo says now pointing the gun at Carti.

"Relax bro. She followed me here. I ain't even know she did. I don't know what the fuck going on with her." He says looking back at you angrily.

Rodrigo's gun doesn't budge as he contemplates what to do. He did not buy Jordan's story one bit. All you could do was stay on the ground where you were thrown. He finally puts his gun away and looks at you. He points his head towards you to signal the guards to come over and grab you.

"Search her." He says.

"The fuck yo? I told you she with me." Carti says.